**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.5 ultron.

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
He has 15% buffet, incinerate and aspect of war. I haven’t fought him yet but he looks like a pain.
Who did you use?

I have an unawakened 6* r1 void and a r5 5* human torch. My despair level is level 1. Would these champs work? There’s like no ht gameplay against him.

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Medusa was original MVP, torch wasnt available when the content was released, not many attempt to do it again with newer champs
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    SandeepS said:

Medusa was original MVP, torch wasnt available when the content was released, not many attempt to do it again with newer champs

So do you think he world work or should I use void?

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I've been contemplating this a lot.
    If you have the healing mastery, the incinerate at the start will not kill you after its full duration.

You can also use Nick and his synergy to purify that incinerate.

However, the main challenge is Aspect of War.

It's June 2020. Some possible counter for that Ultron that I can think:
    1) She-hulk (slow mechanic - heavy attack)
    2) Spidergwen (slow mechanic - heavy attack)
    3) Sorcerer Supreme (slow mechanic - special)
    4) Nick Fury (at 5 and above tactical charges)
    5) Blade + Ghost Rider synergy (reduce chances to trigger Ultron's unstoppable charge and Incinerate at the start of fight)
    7) Red Guardian (slow mechanic - special attack 1)
    8) Nebula (with 5 charges - reduce 100% robot ability accuracy)
    9) Any champ as long as you have skill.

So it is basically 90% skill based with 10% chance of evasion and unstoppable from Ultron to screw you up when you slip up.

Not a fun fight to be honest.

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Hello. I know this chapter has been long released in the game.
    But I personally don't see the point of putting incinerate at the start of the fight.

Even at the time of its released, no many champ are incinerate immune.
    Add Power Struggle as global node, the fight is totally not fun.

Plus, the incinerate node is also available on Proxima, Hela and Ms. Marvel - on that specific lane.

It's not totally skill based when Incinerate is there.
    Even with max out healing and energy resistance mastery, my champs will have less than 30% health after the debuff full duration expires.

Now , with that remaining health, if I slip up, I'm literally dead - skill or no skill.

Yes. We might have some more champs options now but that if we have the champs to counter that Ultron.

Crystal is too much RNG based, it's pathetic and sad.
    Really hard to get a good counter champ with the current vast champion pool.
    So much time spend to get one crystal and we get a pathetic Deadpool X-force, Groot, Kamala, Iron Patriot etc just to name a few.

Yes, I know changes are coming to Act 6 and crystal champ but how long will that take? 1 year? 2 years? Does the changes will affect throughout whole Act 6 to make it fun and not punishing?
    I'm afraid before that happens, most of us might lose interest in the game with its current state.

We all love the game but if the game gives too much despair and disappointment to us comparing the time we spend playing the game, logically it's time to leave the game and move on.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I did this recently with ghost, with only single medium hits to avoid the evade. Similar to fighting wasp, miles, etc.
  • MjølnerMjølner Posts: 7
    I just did that fight the other day. I used Ægon on both Proxima and Ultron. I used the Proxima fight to boost the hit count by dexing specials and triggering healing so that I could ramp up 300+ combo on Ægon.
    Ægon activates tenacity after a few hits, so incinerate disappears.
    Then it's a matter of intercepting Ultron / take a few hits to increase damage from furies to get him down in a few hits.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Quake