Not able to kill 6.2.6 champion indestructible buff disappeared

cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 658 ★★
When I made the secon dexterity indestructible charges on 3 suddenly disappears

Fighting with sym supreme and it seems that I nulify his indestructibles


This cost me a lot of potions and revives

«134

Comments

  • cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 658 ★★
    edited March 28
    At the final 10 percent. I manage to evade his sp 1 two times, so , his indestructible charges goes down from 5 to 3. When I made it the third time iindestructible charges disappear and I evade his sp1 ten or twelve more times but 10% life still remaining and I was not able to kill him
  • cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 658 ★★
    It seems that sym supreme nulify his indestructible charges and you can’t kill him never after that
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 113
    Do you have any proof of this?
  • will-o-wispwill-o-wisp Posts: 10,095 Guardian
    cAncAmO said:

    It seems that sym supreme nulify his indestructible charges and you can’t kill him never after that

    His charges are passive. You can't nullify them
  • cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 658 ★★
    I have one video but I don’t know how to upload here
  • cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 658 ★★

    cAncAmO said:

    It seems that sym supreme nulify his indestructible charges and you can’t kill him never after that

    His charges are passive. You can't nullify them
    Bro I don’t know why but his charges disappear and I follow hitting him and never dies
  • X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,689 ★★★★★
    cAncAmO said:

    I have one video but I don’t know how to upload here

    You need to upload to youtube and link it.
  • cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 658 ★★
    Lohan33 said:

    cAncAmO said:

    cAncAmO said:

    It seems that sym supreme nulify his indestructible charges and you can’t kill him never after that

    His charges are passive. You can't nullify them
    Bro I don’t know why but his charges disappear and I follow hitting him and never dies
    Dont you gotta hit him with a special after it.. just making sure your not just hitting him in general.

    Also.YouTube then link for video or this could go awhile pf us guessing solutions but a video solves it all
    Here the video



    I began to record it later but you can see that he doesn’t have indestructible charges and I can’t make him damage.
    At the second fight indestructible charges are three and disappear
  • cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 658 ★★
    1:17 indestructible charges disappear
  • cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 658 ★★

    cAncAmO said:

    I have one video but I don’t know how to upload here

    You need to upload to youtube and link it.

    cAncAmO said:

    I have one video but I don’t know how to upload here

    You need to upload to youtube and link it.</blockquote

    Made it. See first ten second and after that 1:17

  • cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 658 ★★
    Lohan33 said:

    Fight one you didnt special
    Fight 2 im not seeing how that happened yet ill rewatch on a bit

    Fight one he hasn’t got indestructible charges. What do you mean whit don’t make special?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 1,716 ★★★★
    edited March 28
    Fight one you would have beat him if you would have thrown your own special attack.

    Fight 2, your special 3 activates your genetic blessing timer, which then removes his buffs, including the indestructible. At that point, again, you need to hit him with your special to win.
  • cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 658 ★★
    Bro as y

    Fight one you would have beat him if you would have thrown your own special attack.

    Fight 2 looks like your special 3 removes the rest of his indestructible charges. At that point, again, you need to hit him with your special to win.

    Bro but as you can see. Video began with a special 3 and he didn’t die
  • cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 658 ★★
    Lohan33 said:

    cAncAmO said:

    Lohan33 said:

    Fight one you didnt special
    Fight 2 im not seeing how that happened yet ill rewatch on a bit

    Fight one he hasn’t got indestructible charges. What do you mean whit don’t make special?
    After his charges are gone he can only.die from a special attack..
    Lohan33 said:

    cAncAmO said:

    Lohan33 said:

    Fight one you didnt special
    Fight 2 im not seeing how that happened yet ill rewatch on a bit

    Fight one he hasn’t got indestructible charges. What do you mean whit don’t make special?
    After his charges are gone he can only.die from a special attack..
    But video began with a sp3 and zero charges. Why didn’t die?
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 305 ★★★
    edited March 28
    He had 4 charges when you threw your sp3. That’s why he didn’t die. After his charges were gone you were throwing basic attacks. The only way to hurt him after the indestructible charges are gone is with a special attack. You should save it until after all 5 charges are gone then immediately throw it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,779 ★★★★★
    Guys some of u don’t even ikow the only way to kil him is to dex 5 sp of him and yes with dexterity and if the changes disappear after sp3 that is clerey a bug
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 1,716 ★★★★
    cAncAmO said:

    Bro as y

    Fight one you would have beat him if you would have thrown your own special attack.

    Fight 2 looks like your special 3 removes the rest of his indestructible charges. At that point, again, you need to hit him with your special to win.

    Bro but as you can see. Video began with a special 3 and he didn’t die
    Bro, you have to hit special AFTER his charges are removed. In neither fight did you do that
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,779 ★★★★★
    And need to hav 5 prowess with he didn’t after the firsts sp3 so aka it a bug
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 1,716 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

    Guys some of u don’t even ikow the only way to kil him is to dex 5 sp of him and yes with dexterity and if the changes disappear after sp3 that is clerey a bug

    A bug on who? Look up SS special 3, he activates genetic timer that removes all buffs, the video shows exactly that
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 1,716 ★★★★
    Lohan33 said:

    Gamer said:

    Guys some of u don’t even ikow the only way to kil him is to dex 5 sp of him and yes with dexterity and if the changes disappear after sp3 that is clerey a bug

    A bug on who? Look up SS special 3, he activates genetic timer that removes all buffs, the video shows exactly that
    It doesnt remove the indestructible on 626 champion look up any video on that fight and you know that
    Find one where SS throws a special 3 while charges are present. Most videos I've seen only show him throwing sp3 after charges are gone
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 1,716 ★★★★
    Lohan33 said:

    Lohan33 said:

    Gamer said:

    Guys some of u don’t even ikow the only way to kil him is to dex 5 sp of him and yes with dexterity and if the changes disappear after sp3 that is clerey a bug

    A bug on who? Look up SS special 3, he activates genetic timer that removes all buffs, the video shows exactly that
    It doesnt remove the indestructible on 626 champion look up any video on that fight and you know that
    Find one where SS throws a special 3 while charges are present. Most videos I've seen only show him throwing sp3 after charges are gone


    3.5 ish min mark took me oh 3 seconds to find.. watch the whole thing tho he fires multiple sp3s with indestructible
    I stand corrected. I also just saw Lagacy video as well where he threw 2 sp3 while charges present.

    Dude should hope he can repeat that and take advantage asap!
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    cAncAmO said:

    At the final 10 percent. I manage to evade his sp 1 two times, so , his indestructible charges goes down from 5 to 3. When I made it the third time iindestructible charges disappear and I evade his sp1 ten or twelve more times but 10% life still remaining and I was not able to kill him

    U have to make sure all indestructible charges are gone and make sure u launch ur sp3. Not sure if ur basic attacks do anything after those charges are gone but u have 5 prowess charges and that should roid up ur sp3 and get the job done
Sign In or Register to comment.