Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

6.3.2 thing cheese

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 494 ★★★

Thing synergy team once again working wonders! Saved me on the inevitability/encroaching stun/biohazard path in 6.3.2 and only took 6 L1 revives total (including just one vs nick fury boss) and a 20% champion boost was used from domino onwards

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 494 ★★★
    I didn’t have a warlock and sentinel/ultron/darkhawk were my only robot options alongside the special boost for the path but I opted for a slightly different tactic and feel it paid off
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,891 ★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Thing synergy team once again working wonders! Saved me on the inevitability/encroaching stun/biohazard path in 6.3.2 and only took 6 L1 revives total (including just one vs nick fury boss) and a 20% champion boost was used from domino onwards

That level 1 revive next to stealth spidy tho did you claim that ?

A_NAZ said:

That level 1 revive next to stealth spidy tho did you claim that ?
    “I prefer really not to speak...if I speak I am in big trouble”
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Awesome, thinking outside the box! Remind me again how was that team nerfed by Kabam?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,390 ★★★★★
    Solrac_2 said:

Awesome, thinking outside the box! Remind me again how was that team nerfed by Kabam?

Don’t think it was neft just that’s wasn’t intended to do something with the furv
    Solrac_2 said:

Yh as gamer said above I don’t think it was a nerf. I believe it was just a description change but it didn’t affect thing’s gameplay with that synergy team (if it did I haven’t noticed it haha)