**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3.2 thing cheese

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Thing synergy team once again working wonders! Saved me on the inevitability/encroaching stun/biohazard path in 6.3.2 and only took 6 L1 revives total (including just one vs nick fury boss) and a 20% champion boost was used from domino onwards

Comments

• Options
    I didn’t have a warlock and sentinel/ultron/darkhawk were my only robot options alongside the special boost for the path but I opted for a slightly different tactic and feel it paid off
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Thing synergy team once again working wonders! Saved me on the inevitability/encroaching stun/biohazard path in 6.3.2 and only took 6 L1 revives total (including just one vs nick fury boss) and a 20% champion boost was used from domino onwards

That level 1 revive next to stealth spidy tho did you claim that ?
  • Options

A_NAZ said:

That level 1 revive next to stealth spidy tho did you claim that ?
    “I prefer really not to speak...if I speak I am in big trouble”
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Awesome, thinking outside the box! Remind me again how was that team nerfed by Kabam?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Solrac_2 said:

Awesome, thinking outside the box! Remind me again how was that team nerfed by Kabam?

Don’t think it was neft just that’s wasn’t intended to do something with the furv
  • Options
    Solrac_2 said:

Yh as gamer said above I don’t think it was a nerf. I believe it was just a description change but it didn’t affect thing’s gameplay with that synergy team (if it did I haven’t noticed it haha)