**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

salve mastery broken bad for long time still haven't fix πŸ™

Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145 β˜…
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
hey kabam , i notice my salve is not properly working for many long time initially i taught it was a small bug so i restart the game and tried some basic stuffs but it doesn't worked at all check the screenshots

bug : at start of the fight it was working properly but when the times go long the regen stops currently i'm facing this issue in the variant 4

fight type : variant 4.3.1
path : 1 (dash back bleeds)

. @Kabam Miike i deserve a explanation reg this

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Lohan33 said:

I see no screenshots

can you see now !

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lohan33 said:

I see no screenshots

can you see now !

You do know that Salve only lasts for the first 60 seconds of the fight? (It's in the mastery description)
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    Maybe you can serve as an example to stop tagging kabam employees all the time, the entitlement some gamers have β€˜I deserve this’.

The whole tone of it man, who are you?

I find it very rude, anyway, next time you have a question like that just ask normally on the forum and people would love to help you out.

Stay cool, be nice

Stop calling everything a bug, if you just changed hey kabam into hey guys and drop the tag at the end it would have been a normal question and then when you get helped it becomes a facepalm, it would have been really funny
  • Options
    Pratham26Pratham26 Posts: 21 β˜…

Maybe you can serve as an example to stop tagging kabam employees all the time, the entitlement some gamers have β€˜I deserve this’.

I find it very rude, anyway, next time you have a question like that just ask normally on the forum and people would love to help you out.

Stay cool, be nice

Stop calling everything a bug, if you just changed hey kabam into hey guys and drop the tag at the end it would have been a normal question and then when you get helped it becomes a facepalm, it would have been really funny

Chill out dude. Everyone makes an oopsie. You dont have to go Rambo on the dude by adding words like 'entitled' .As you said,I quote 'stay cool '. Just point it out to him if he goes wrong,anymore and you're contradicting yourself .I'm not being aggressive here, just stating my opinion. {If you take offense from this then I'm sorry.}
  • Options

Stay cool, be nice

ok MR. pop fire, you need any help bud cause i don't feel like this post is a rude or abuse kinda one i just taught it was a bug so i asked directly but people helped me out and i said will delete (alrdy a ticket reg deletion on forum ) it but i too seeing many people like this speaking unrelated to the topic and day dreaming like they were the founder of the universe

oh come on WHAT ARE YOU TRYING ? ATTENTION ? huh?!

nahh simply WHO CARES πŸ˜• seriously bro after playing rapid fire with me ,you saying too STAY COOL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ was that for me or for you 😝

may be my post description may feels bad for you but you can simply ignore na or just help me this is totally related to the topic. basically i will avoid this kinda things i'm not fan of this but you trigged me

BEFORE TALK TO SOMEONE YOU NEED SOME BASIC MANNERS BRO thats all i can say about your comment .. anyway have a nice day πŸ™‚
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 β˜…β˜…
    It’s annoying to see so many posts jumping to conclusions like you did and demanding to fix it whilst they could have be more patient and just ask the forum would could be wrong, in this case it was you

It’s always β€˜bugged’ and hey kabam mike do something about.
    β€˜I deserve’

It’s demanding and entitled
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Most of the "bugs" will be fixed if people start reading properly.
  • Options
    Closing this. Please be kind and respectful when responding to things.
This discussion has been closed.