**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should get the 5* mystic awakening gem?

CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
I have a 5 awakening gem. I already have doom with max sigs. I’m not as familiar with some of the recent pulls I’ve had and could use some advice on who would be most beneficial to awaken. I don’t have many sig stones but this will be a long term investment as well. I’ve just completed Act 6 and will be looking too explore it next.

Who should get the 5* mystic awakening gem? 41 votes

Symbiote supreme
12%
JOHNOSA1995Sw0rdMasterBLACKMILKTEA_88BigKidScottyValkyrie1994 5 votes
Mojo
31%
spaceoctopusColinwhitworth69UmbertoDelRioFrostyNickelH3t3rTheSaithKing_Leo321PlinkoTheInfintyMatty_IcelowlevelplayerCeltic1981Beeboxer 13 votes
Morningstar
19%
TerraDisgruntled_User_123Lpirnie5321Nichj99Bafamet_1979Das_giRenaxqqSwarmOfRavens 8 votes
Clair Voyant
14%
aldisco1CapMark2Des99ChubsWhiteBoostergoldrulzSentryPillow 6 votes
Magik
17%
TheJalliTheVyrusYouconfusedBoxermykeAleorMawrCalleach3lobyte 7 votes
Ghost rider
4%
BonzodavidValBr111 2 votes
Man thing
0%
Hood
0%

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Morningstar
    If you play Morningstar, her awakened ability to already have a soul plus replicating regeneration, fury, and power gain buffs is extremely helpful to the champion.

I really think Magik’s awakened ability with Limbo is underrated as well - she can essentially regenerate and do damage every time it arises.

I don’t know much about BW CV or SS but they may be some other options for endgame content as well.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mojo
    In order to access mojo's high damage potential, you need him awakened and at a very high sig level.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Mojo
    From what I’ve seen of mojo he seems like one of the only mystics that doesn’t NEED buffs to be good it is a very nice advantage for him but with his natural hater buffs he has all the buffs he needs on his base with the fury he gets from the awakened ability he has some amazing damage that doesn’t require buffs amazing mystic champ
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Thanks everybody! I used it on mojo. He looks like he’s gonna be fun to use.