**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Choose your Side in the Baron's War! [Rewards Corrected]

Comments

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

It seems I’m not the only one bugging out. I got half the rewards and the quest is for 2 weeks. Any updates?
  • Options
    Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29

• Options
    @Kabam Miike Please Help Me Bro, Iwant play the Game but I Can't.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Soooooo shards are only giving out 500 - 6* total for the 14 days timer on the quest. My Math says that's 1k for the month. You have sent out corrected rewards saying that 1k 6* shards are the 2 week total. What am I missing here?

The timer is the time left before you need to decide again which side you are on. There will be another quest with the same rewards next week. Pretty easy to understand guys.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Remeli said:

Soooooo shards are only giving out 500 - 6* total for the 14 days timer on the quest. My Math says that's 1k for the month. You have sent out corrected rewards saying that 1k 6* shards are the 2 week total. What am I missing here?

The timer is the time left before you need to decide again which side you are on. There will be another quest with the same rewards next week. Pretty easy to understand guys.
    I know right not hard to understand
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ahh that makes sense kabaam zibiit thank you
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★

Here are the corrected rewards. These are still for every 2 weeks, but we have now separated the Objectives and the Quest Rewards:

So far as I can see, the side quest is giving half of what was announced.

• Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229

Hey everyone, you may want to keep in mind that this event will be four separate quests, with one quest released each week, so the combined rewards from this week and next will add up to what was listed in the announcement for the 2 weeks worth of quest rewards.

Thanks for confirming!
  • Options
    Remeli said:

That's not was was announced. It was supposed to be double what we are getting in a 2 week time frame. 7200 T2A for 2 weeks and then we could choose to get that again or change and get the other rewards.
  • Options
    phil56201 said:

Remeli said:

That's not was was announced. It was supposed to be double what we are getting in a 2 week time frame. 7200 T2A for 2 weeks and then we could choose to get that again or change and get the other rewards.
    Next week there will be another quest with the same rewards as today's. After two weeks from today, you can switch sides or stay on the same side
  • Options

phil56201 said:

Remeli said:

Next week there will be another quest with the same rewards as today's. After two weeks from today, you can switch sides or stay on the same side
    I only see a 2 week timer until the quest resets. What are you seeing that I'm not?
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    phil56201 said:

phil56201 said:

Remeli said:

I only see a 2 week timer until the quest resets. What are you seeing that I'm not?
    Probably the part of the announcement that says that a second quest will unlock next week
  • Options
    Yeah, I see that now. Apologies. This roll out has been quite confusing and the ingame counter didn't make it any clearer.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    First quest i have till wednesday 1pm est to get it done before 2nd quest is open?
  • Options
    phil56201 said:

Yeah, I see that now. Apologies. This roll out has been quite confusing and the ingame counter didn't make it any clearer.

No worries. I got confused too
  • Options
    I CAN'T ACCESS @Kabam Miike

i

• Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    There is an extra quest called baron’s war, it seems like if you add that you’re getting your complete two weeks rewards
  • Options
    Anyone who chose the followers of the ancient one, can you show me the titles for 100% epic and master (not uncollected)
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

Hey everyone, you may want to keep in mind that this event will be four separate quests, with one quest released each week, so the combined rewards from this week and next will add up to what was listed in the announcement for the 2 weeks worth of quest rewards.

Miike has the rewards listed under “Two Week” amounts. That’s not what you are saying. You can see it in his post above.

Otherwise, what he’s saying should be halved.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Legacy09 said:

I CAN'T ACCESS @Kabam Miike

i

We have a thread going for this issue here. We'll update those affected in this thread once we have more information to share.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Here’s what I mean @Kabam Zibiit

Can you please clarify? Even though my timer is a 14-day quest timer, do I get a new quest for the same rewards next Wednesday?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Pwner89Pwner89 Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit yes you guys should have a 7 day timer in the quest before we go in. Since when do rewards get refreshed before the timer of a quest ends? NEVER. It’s confusing a lot of people
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    I'm so confused on this reward structure. So if you want the 5* rank 1 to 2 gem, you only get that from the 2nd iteration of The Ancient One? Meaning you will have to run it in the next time to get the gem? So if I wanted to do both, I should have run Apocalypse this week and Ancient one next week for max rewards?
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    nvmd my question, I got it now.
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Here’s what I mean @Kabam Zibiit

Can you please clarify? Even though my timer is a 14-day quest timer, do I get a new quest for the same rewards next Wednesday?

Dr. Zola

If I understand zibiit correctly, that's exactly what hes saying. The timer is to show that the quest will expire when you get a chance to switch teams. When you get the second quest, the rewards will add up to what miike said
  • Options
    Pwner89Pwner89 Posts: 2
    That has never happened in this game, rewards being refreshed before a timer ends?
  • Options
    Pwner89 said:

That has never happened in this game, rewards being refreshed before a timer ends?

I don't think it's really being refreshed, but instead, a new quest is being released