**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Choose your Side in the Baron's War! [Rewards Corrected]

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Here’s what I mean @Kabam Zibiit

Can you please clarify? Even though my timer is a 14-day quest timer, do I get a new quest for the same rewards next Wednesday?

Dr. Zola

If I understand zibiit correctly, that's exactly what hes saying. The timer is to show that the quest will expire when you get a chance to switch teams. When you get the second quest, the rewards will add up to what miike said
    Apparently, that’s right. Kind of a thrash to get to a full understanding of the rewards, but we’ve gotten here nonetheless.

Dr. Zola
  • Pwner89 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit yes you guys should have a 7 day timer in the quest before we go in. Since when do rewards get refreshed before the timer of a quest ends? NEVER. It’s confusing a lot of people

The timer indicates when this quest expires forever. As we said, after 14 days, the first 2 Quests will lock forever. There is another quest coming next week, and it will add up to the amounts we had advertised.
  • nfernonferno Posts: 64

This month-long event consists of four quests, with one quest released each week.

On April 15th, the first 2 quests for each side will permanently lock

🙃
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike it says 12 t1a but the side quest only had 6, does the side quest reset next Wednesday to reach the 12?
  • champno1champno1 Posts: 2
    Please help me..
    I choosed to worship apocalypse but it shows that you have choosed to follow ancient one. I don't know is this a bug or techinal issie but main thing is that i want to worship apocalypse because i'm a progressing champion and i really wanted thise crystal shards to get more characters/champions..
    Please help me.
  • Dudu_4Dudu_4 Posts: 1
    Are the quests going to reset after the first week?
    I finished the quests and all the rewards are half of the mentionaited ones.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    Going with Apocalypse easily. Kabam's 5-star crystals keep giving me a ton of dupes so I have nothing good to rank up. They also give me almost nothing but 2-year-old champs and refuse to give me Hyperion, Corvus, Ghost, Starky, Venom, IW Cap, Aegon, Magik or Nick Fury despite me having many 5-star awakening gems ready and waiting for someone good. I've got 60 5-stars (22 duped) and still missing almost every god-tier who's come out in the last 2 years.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

What the hell kabam miike 28000 for epic i swear these events are so dumb

I guess people will complain no matter what lol. It's not long, no hard nodes. Master has good rewards if you can't do epic but epic isn't hard.
  • IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56
    I have both Quests, or I now have both sides. My game error'ed out and now I have all the quests for both Followers of the Ancient One and Worshipers of Apocalypse. Plus all the special objectives for both sides. Can this be fixed? I don't want to do both sides nor do I want it to count against me for the full month's rewards for not switching sides.

• IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56

I have both Quests, or I now have both sides. My game error'ed out and now I have all the quests for both Followers of the Ancient One and Worshipers of Apocalypse. Plus all the special objectives for both sides. Can this be fixed? I don't want to do both sides nor do I want it to count against me for the full month's rewards for not switching sides.

What am suppose to do now?

• SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★

What am suppose to do now?

Do both of them? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

Soooooo shards are only giving out 500 - 6* total for the 14 days timer on the quest. My Math says that's 1k for the month. You have sent out corrected rewards saying that 1k 6* shards are the 2 week total. What am I missing here?

2 weeks, 500 per week. After which you can switch sides for the Mats or stay on for more.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    This event is arguably the best in a long time..a lot of 5k shards after completing epic and master rewards are very good as well..Good Job Kabam
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Pwner89 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit yes you guys should have a 7 day timer in the quest before we go in. Since when do rewards get refreshed before the timer of a quest ends? NEVER. It’s confusing a lot of people

The timer indicates when this quest expires forever. As we said, after 14 days, the first 2 Quests will lock forever. There is another quest coming next week, and it will add up to the amounts we had advertised.
    ALL the other times, there was another event, except with a lock on it.

That is why everyone is getting confused on what is going on.

So, there should have been 2 panels, one you can play this week, and another one with a lock on it, then you wouldn't have so many people confused on what is going on.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    This event looks great. Fantastic reward to effort ratio. Not sure whether the number of paths will increase, but it's looking pretty darn reasonable so far.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Pwner89 said:

ALL the other times, there was another event, except with a lock on it.

That is why everyone is getting confused on what is going on.

So, there should have been 2 panels, one you can play this week, and another one with a lock on it, then you wouldn't have so many people confused on what is going on.
  • OppsgotshotOppsgotshot Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike are we going to have compensation people got to choose both sides in the quest that is unfair. Or can kabam make both sides playable so everyone can have equal rewards.
  • yodha2020yodha2020 Posts: 8
    I am not able to choose any side, everytime I select any of the two options it’s getting connection issue.
    Restarted game, reinstalled game but still landing on this screen and getting stuck here.
    It is impacting my alliance AQ as well as my resources are getting expired. Fix this ASAP.
    @Kabam Miike

• Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    I'm not even able to choose my side, as when I was choosing my side, the servers crashed and emergency maintenance occurred. I mailed kabam and they replied, their reply was that everyone is experiencing this issue so we will reply to u again. My game id is shonu~1
  • Crooner66Crooner66 Posts: 14
    yodha2020 said:

I am not able to choose any side, everytime I select any of the two options it’s getting connection issue.
    Restarted game, reinstalled game but still landing on this screen and getting stuck here.
    It is impacting my alliance AQ as well as my resources are getting expired. Fix this ASAP.
    @Kabam Miike

Same here for HOURS. So disappointed. :-(
  • H00KERH00KER Posts: 4
    Crooner66 said:

yodha2020 said:

@Kabam Miike

Any update on when this will be fixed?
  • SekacccSekaccc Posts: 4
    I have the same problem.
  • RyokoMinamiRyokoMinami Posts: 2
    Everyone who has a disconnection problem just choose the other side
  • RyokoMinamiRyokoMinami Posts: 2
    Crooner66 said:

yodha2020 said:

@Kabam Miike

Yesterday I chose the Apocalypse side and today I've tried to choose Apocalypse side and get disconnect, then I've chosen the other side and have no problem.
  • SekacccSekaccc Posts: 4
    Any which way I choose again disconnects me, I can not play the game at all...
  • Kovit7Kovit7 Posts: 12
    edited April 2020

I dont know where to report but can anyone help me with this problem. It just happen and i cant get pass through this or do anything while this is blocking me. Kabaam please help me through. It keeps on saying connection fail and when it ask me to choose again i chose and back to connection fail page it a repeat situation. Cant do anythin
  • CozmoXVCozmoXV Posts: 11
    edited April 2020

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Hey Everybody,

Unfortunately, the rewards that are listed here are incorrect. We are working on getting you all a corrected chart with the right rewards, but in the meantime, here is a list of the corrections. This is subject to change as we decide what to do moving forward.

Worshippers of Apocalypse
    Normal - Post has 40x 2-Star Sig Stone, it should actually be 40x 3-Star Sig Stone Crystals
    Heroic - Post has 3000 extra 3-Star Shards
    Master - Post has 5000 extra 4-Star Shards
    Epic - Post has 1000 extra 5-Star Shards
    Post does not include 1x 2-Star Awakening Gem, 1x 3-Star Awakening Gem Crystal, 1x 4-Star Awakening Gem Crystal

Followers of the Ancient One
    Normal - Post does not include 2x 3-Star Rank Up Gem 1 to 2, 2x 3-Star Rank Up Gem 2 to 3,
    - Post has 4x 3-Star Signature Stone Crystals. This should be 0.
    Heroic - Post has 4x 4-Star Rank Up Gem 1 to 2, but it should only be 2x
    - Post is missing 2x 4-Star Rank Up Gem 2 to 3
    - Post has 3 extra T3 Basic Catalysts
    - T3 Class ISO should be T3 Basic ISO
    - Post says 10x T2 Class Catalyst Crystals, but it should list 40x
    - Post has 70x T3 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals, but it should be 16x
    Master - Post has 30x extra T4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
    - Post has 20,000x extra T4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
    - Post lists 30x T4 Class ISO-8, but this should be 60x T4 Basic ISO-8
    Epic - 30x T5 Class ISO-8 should be 60x T5 Basic ISO-8
    - 2x 5-Star Rank Up Gem 1 to 2 should be 1x
    Post does not include 1x 3-Star Rank Up Gem 3 to 4
    Post does not include 1x 4-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal 3 to 4

We apologize for the miscommunication, and will have an updated rewards chart up as soon as we can.

You guys made it harder and kind of worse, I see your point for the rewards nerf, and the fact you guys don't want to make a huge ton of players too overpowered, but some people just see that the reward change is un-necessary, you guys, just keep the 5-star shards the same, everyone needs 5-star shards while owning a couple of 4 stars and struggling with Act.4.