**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Choose your Side in the Baron's War! [Rewards Corrected]

Comments

• AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    In the end, how many 5* rank up gems are? 1 every two weeks?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Maybe you could give us a yes/no Interview like answer to this Kabam. Or spell it slowly So i can get it.

In the Event Tab, Barons war is called daily quest (in german at least)

But it refreshes After one week (or a Additional Level will be added with the same rewards from the first week

After to weeks, wenn the counter of the Event expires, i can choose sides again. Stay or switch.

Then i got a New daily Event that refreshes After one week. With the same rewards When i stay.

The 2/refreshed Missions from the first 2 weeks didn't where removed but stay till the End of the Main eq. So i could play all 4 Missions at the very last Day?

Or the first 2 Missions will be removed even when deside to stay to my first chosen Fraktion?
  • YoSoyKarinaYoSoyKarina Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike I have more than 12 hours without being able to play. When making the selection it sends me an unknown error. What can I do? Help!

• JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Donnymeij said:

JABBA_2 said:

How hard are the difficulties? Only I'm trying to transfer to Master at the moment, but it's hard, and those heroic rewards wouldn't really be worth it to me.

@JABBA_2 If you are working on getting into master the rewards from heroic are exactly right for you. What you lack is skill. Not wanting to be mean. But if you start doing that content with too high champs you will never develop the skills needed and will only struggle later in the game when there are no higher champs to work towards.
    I thought about this and began to critique my fighting style. I realised that I often stopped blocking after the AI's second hit and attacked. This works sometimes but is quite risky. I've remedied that and now I can do Master fine with a team about 3200 average. Epic's still way out of range though.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Hello there kabam. I have a question: sorry to bother you if it has already been answered but you know the Special SOLO objectives? Well, if you were to switch sides after the 2 weeks would you be eligible to receive the other side's SOLO objectives, meaning you would get that side's SOLO objective rewards, on top of your previous chosen side's ones?
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    Crooner66 said:

yodha2020 said:

I am not able to choose any side, everytime I select any of the two options it’s getting connection issue.
    Restarted game, reinstalled game but still landing on this screen and getting stuck here.
    It is impacting my alliance AQ as well as my resources are getting expired. Fix this ASAP.
    @Kabam Miike

Same here for HOURS. So disappointed. :-(
    Crooner66 said:

yodha2020 said:

I am not able to choose any side, everytime I select any of the two options it’s getting connection issue.
    Restarted game, reinstalled game but still landing on this screen and getting stuck here.
    It is impacting my alliance AQ as well as my resources are getting expired. Fix this ASAP.
    @Kabam Miike

Same here for HOURS. So disappointed. :-(

@Kabam Miike I have more than 12 hours without being able to play. When making the selection it sends me an unknown error. What can I do? Help!

try selecting the other side , it worked for me , i got both quests
  • OuldemanOuldeman Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    I have somehow ended up with both quests...
    What happens if I play both of them?
  • yodha2020yodha2020 Posts: 8
    It’s more than 15 hours, I am not able to go into the game and getting stuck on the selection screen and then getting connection timeout issue.
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos
    Fix it ASAP.. I haven’t joined AQ, AW and my resources have expired.. what is going on.. no updates from so many hours after reporting this.
  • H00KERH00KER Posts: 4
    yodha2020 said:

It’s more than 15 hours, I am not able to go into the game and getting stuck on the selection screen and then getting connection timeout issue.
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos
    Fix it ASAP.. I haven’t joined AQ, AW and my resources have expired.. what is going on.. no updates from so many hours after reporting this.

They need to remove that "choose a side" pop up window. That's preventing us from playing. It's causing our games to timeout. This needs to be fixed. This issue has been going on for about 20 hours now
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    How is the master difficulty I haven't tried yet and was curious. I'm working on monthly quest of completing for Beginner, Normal, and Heroic to get marvel insider points.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Not bad. Quake makes easy work of Storm.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Good to know just recently got a 4* Quake which is better than only having a 3* version.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

Good to know just recently got a 4* Quake which is better than only having a 3* version.
    Rank her up as much as you can before you try it.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Love this event.
    Thank you Kabam.
  • gylyo69gylyo69 Posts: 5
    help us i cant play
  • Crooner66Crooner66 Posts: 14
    Kovit7 said:

I dont know where to report but can anyone help me with this problem. It just happen and i cant get pass through this or do anything while this is blocking me. Kabaam please help me through. It keeps on saying connection fail and when it ask me to choose again i chose and back to connection fail page it a repeat situation. Cant do anythin

EXACT same here still. Since last night. No response from support. PLEASE let us know you hear us and are working on a fix, guys. Stuff happens, but it helps to know you are aware of the issue.
  • Crooner66Crooner66 Posts: 14
    I've missed AW placement and nearly 24 hrs of AQ. As an officer in my alliance, it's a bad look.
  • _Khristian__Khristian_ Posts: 5
    Hello i cannot login. When i have to choose side the system crash. Pls help
  • gylyo69 said:

help us i cant play

Hey there, the team is working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible. We have a thread going for it here and will post updates as soon as we have more information to share.
  • YourworstfearYourworstfear Posts: 16
    I want dem shards. Apocolypsssssssssssssssssssssssse
  • Barrons War Iron Will quest says DAILY why not make it daily ?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Barrons War Iron Will quest says DAILY why not make it daily ?

Because it's not supposed to be daily?
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    After the first day I thought wow how awesome it is every day I can get 4500 tier5 basic catalyst and 6 tier 1 alpha catalyst haha.

My misunderstandings. The event is easy and good.

• I can not enter the game. what will I do
  • Kovit7Kovit7 Posts: 12

I can not enter the game. what will I do

Have to be patient. They said they are working on fixing it asap..
  • :)
  • ENJEYENJEY Posts: 3
    edited April 2020
    Why few people have got both quest with additional key Who will you fight for???
  • ENJEYENJEY Posts: 3
    Here is the proof