**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can someone tell me how to know which champion is going to be added in the monthly Calendar ?

Hello there fellow players I recently became uncollected and wanted to know how to check that which champion is going to be added in the monthly calendar in the game as I cannot find a similar thread so I am asking this directly it would be a huge help.

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    You can check your calendar and you’ll see the champ there. New month tomorrow. They don’t announce it ahead of time
  • Options
    Hope they atleast leave a clue sometimes as I and many ftp players still lack some good champs in our roster and that monthly hero crystal is a huge help to us .

And yes before anyone asks I don't grind in arena , sometime maybe in future when I have enough champs and time but till then things like these crystal are huge boon to us ftp players.
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    There is no way to find before hand.. and they mostly give the champ of the lower rarity, not the one you want so kinda meh anyway
  • Options
    I think they should mention it in the same post in which they tell us about the monthly event quest but yeah some people in game like to be surprised 😅
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Since you don't get the champ until like the last week, what's the point of knowing early? You'll find out day 1 of the calendar.
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I'm busy right now but I'll let you know in about an hour.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    It’s Stealth Suit Spidey, calling it right now.