**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Symbiote supreme?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
I’ve heard he’s really good. I can take him to r5 unawakened also. How good is he for endgame content (act 6 100%, variant 1 100% mainly), and how useful has he been in recent months? Is he worth r 5 still or has he lost value?

Comments

• Options

Sym supreme is awesome at r5 and is very effective for certain fights. But for variant 1 you need a better power control champ (yes I know SS has a bit of power control) but someone like majik or doom would be better.

So he’s good for act 6? I’ll probably rank him up then. But yeah doom seems to evade me very well. The only really good mystic I have is ss ( I have gr and Morningstar but I’m not a fan of the damage tbh).

• Options

I really didnt use my SS in act 6 at all. There arent very many fights besides the champion boss where he shines. But if you are good with him definatly rank him up he does have alot of utility.

I’ve heard he’s really good for act 6, since there’s a lot of fights he’s good for. Depends on roster I guess...