**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Terrax, the first cosmic champ with NO fury?

How come terrax is the first cosmic champion with no fury?? corvus and proxima are also an exception, with true damage and prowess, technically not fury, but both give extra damage. Terrax is clearly lacking damage, why no furies kabam?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    There is also superior iron man, sym spider, and venompool for example. Is not really a "must-have" ability for cosmic champs to have
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    Superior IM has no fury buffs. I don't think Symbiote spiderman does either... lol
  • Vampïre15Vampïre15 Posts: 5

There is also superior iron man, sym spider, and venompool for example. Is not really a "must-have" ability for cosmic champs to have

true, forgot about those 2, but with terrax having the power of the cosmics, and this his character history itself, he should be more powerful
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Corvus doesn't have one, neither does Proxima Midnight or Ronan
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @TheSpicyKnight The five star Ronan has a fury? I only have the four star. Why?
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Dam I must be playing my 5/65 corvus wrong since I can’t get a fury
  • Vampïre15Vampïre15 Posts: 5
    @StevieManWonder the 5* has a 9% chance on every attack to gain a fury, the 4* has passive true damage ignoring all armor on sp 1&2, not sure why they arw different.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    https://www.dunres.sk/mcoc/abilities/fury#
    "If the Rock Field is active, this attack is a guaranteed Critical Hit, Terrax does not gain power from this attack and he gains up to [X] increased Attack Rating based on how long the Rock Field was active. "
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243

@TheSpicyKnight The five star Ronan has a fury? I only have the four star. Why?

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
    She gets the furies when she reaches a combo of 100
  • Dragonjax64Dragonjax64 Posts: 17
    Corvus doesn't get furies
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Corvus doesn't have one, neither does Proxima Midnight or Ronan

Proxima and ronan do