**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

On coming up new quest which side you prefer?

On coming up new quest which side you prefer? 56 votes

Followers of ancients one
32%
samalasravanDrenlinWardenclockPatchie93Brokendfmoore26ChampioncriticBowTieJohnWebby72ChriissRTimeGenesisNarwhal52xRU11011AshKetchumTehSlayerbigchungus21_StellanMatty_Ice 18 votes
Worshipers of apocalypse
67%
Terraege999menBUZZdog3000Lvernon15Atul_aryanBlubfish_666KillerRino19LmaoRemeliDead1CtuchikAdamantespigwenderSleipnirrodDes99Arham1Obaid_Jacob03dangarang122Mrspider568Ctfz35 38 votes

Comments

• spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Worshipers of apocalypse
    apocalypse definitely seems to have more value overall. i was 100% planning to go with sorcerer supreme before the announcement, but those 5 star shards are too good.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Ancient one has best value and guaranteed value.

Shards are nice until you pull Nightcrawler, Cyclops and Groot
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Worshipers of apocalypse
    ChriissR said:

I agree but I dont need rank up resources right now and spinning crystals is one of the most fun parts of the game
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    I have good no.of champs to rankup and it's difficult to get tier 2 alpha these days
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★
    Worshipers of apocalypse
    ChriissR said:

What's wrong with Nightcrawler? He's a good mutant.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I have precious and currently rare t2a expiring every other month, and my biggest bottleneck is t1a. That 12 t1a for 2 weeks is what I need right now.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Terra said:

ChriissR said:

What's wrong with Nightcrawler? He's a good mutant.
    Decent defender at best IMO. If you like him that's fine, But overall he isn't a champ most people are excited for. That's just my opinion.
  • ElDude15ElDude15 Posts: 2
    Worshipers of apocalypse
    I just started playing last week, and I like opening crystals to get new heroes
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Worshipers of apocalypse
    While ancient one definitely has guaranteed value I just don’t need catalysts, got 18 t2a and 5 t5b overflowing after finishing act 6 and I need the champs to use them on, and sig stones are massive for my account for prestige
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Worshipers of apocalypse
    Wrong one i am going with the storm pyramid x side
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Worshipers of apocalypse
    I need those shards. I understand the guarenteed value thing, but it does not matter if i have 30K gold LOL. If the followers of the ancient one got gold, then I might have considered it.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 246 ★★
    The level headed part of me says ancient one, the gambling addict says Apocalypse. I’ll probably go half and half