**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Always 6* bad champs

we play for better champs collect shard work hard for better rewards its take like 3 month for complete 6* and get trash champion i have like 16 6* all trash why its like that

Comments

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Well, the majority of champions are ok at best and many of the best one are not available as 6* yet so expect trash
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209

Haha happens to everyone...my last 4 Crystal's where sentry...rocket.... rocket and opened one today and got ROCKET!!

its hurts bro i waste like 6k units last month get nothing
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    There are so many champs in that crystal right now, the chance that you’ll pull a champ who will do nothing for your account or who needs a dupe to be worthwhile, is so high it’s better to just resign yourself to the possibility that you’ll get such a champ just to spare yourself frustration.
    Most of those pulls are arena fodder. It is what it is 🤷‍♂️
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Cause 6* crystal is full of ****.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Broken said:

we play for better champs collect shard work hard for better rewards its take like 3 month for complete 6* and get trash champion i have like 16 6* all trash why its like that

Not always.

Broken said:

Not always.

its your luck bro

Broken said:

Not always.

its your luck bro
  • TheUncleTheUncle Posts: 8
    edited April 2020
    I have 22 6* champions
    Loki, hela, goblin,kingpin,strange,emma,cable,nc,nebula, rulk, Karnak, thrasher, taskmaster, mefisto, electro, magneto, dormamu, kinggroot, lc, howard, beast, hood
    I think the worst roster ever
    But when I send an email. To kabam they reply to me that you have more chances to get bad champions so they can maintaining the rarity of valuable items..
  • SweetRedemptionSweetRedemption Posts: 7
    Broken said:

Is urs worse than mine?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    My 6* roster is not too bad.
    As for reason why it is bad so often - don't forget they are not adding our favourite champs like sw, og Thor, AA, Quake, Hyperion and Magik to 6* pool, but gladly add trash champs like dpxf, dd, rhino... So the ratio of good champs to bad champs is even lower than it is for 4* and 5*
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    TheUncle said:

I have 22 6* champions
    Loki, hela, goblin,kingpin,strange,emma,cable,nc,nebula, rulk, Karnak, thrasher, taskmaster, mefisto, electro, magneto, dormamu, kinggroot, lc, howard, beast, hood
    I think the worst roster ever
    But when I send an email. To kabam they reply to me that you have more chances to get bad champions so they can maintaining the rarity of valuable items..

Well first, there’s some decent enough champs there.
    Second, they didn’t send that as an email, or you can’t read.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Broken said:

Is urs worse than mine?
    why’d you bring this thread back?
    edited July 2020

Broken said:

Is urs worse than mine?
    bro i post this in april and now i finish AoL and pull more 6* stars still all trash