**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* luck...How are your 6* pulls

Comments

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    You both have some serious 6* luck, congrats to both
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Other than VTD absolute trash. Close to pulling another and I swear if I pull another trash champ I'm set to quit. On top of that I'm currently on 15 bad 5* pulls IN A ROW can't make this stuff up.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Qfury said:

Other than VTD absolute trash. Close to pulling another and I swear if I pull another trash champ I'm set to quit. On top of that I'm currently on 15 bad 5* pulls IN A ROW can't make this stuff up.

Heimdal and VTD already better than 90% of my 6* roster and I've pulled 3x as many as you have. quit complaining.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Pretty good, but there's not really anyone there I would rank yet.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Pretty good, but there's not really anyone there I would rank yet.

Type of roster that needs some dupe, and the right synergy... can’t complain here.... you can build some solid roster from this 6* team.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I've had amazing streaks, terrible streaks, and mixed streaks, which I am on now. Last three -- pulled Emma Frost and Sabretooth (happy with both), and then duped my red Cyclops for the second time (sigh). My best 6s are Corvus, Void, Killmonger, duped Red Hulk, and Human Torch, but I have a ton of above average 6s as well (MODOK, druped Cull, Proxima, Wasp, Psylocke, Doc Ock, and Guillotine, among others.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

Heimdal and VTD already better than 90% of my 6* roster and I've pulled 3x as many as you have. quit complaining.
    lets see your 6 stars. Stop whining
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

Got to say that it’s not that bad..... seen worst, Yondu is an « niche » utility champ, for the armor break, block regen and bleed of the SP1....

VTD nothing to add.

Your sleeper is Heimdall.... can change an entire team dynamic when you get the right synergy.

Will not being in the same class of Nick Fury, or CAIW, when it comes down to team synergy, Heimdall can allow you to pull through some difficult content.
    Compared to my 5* roster I have no use for any of them other than VTD and Heimdall every now and again (also have them both as 5*s duped)

I also have the capability of taking 2 more to r5 (mutant gems from 2-5 & t5b & t2a) have a mutant awakening gem & 200 sigs waiting for namor/OR/sunspot - whoever comes first
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Every pic that's been posted so far disgusts me.

17 6* pulls, only one R2.

Then let’s see your six star roster eh?

• SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    edited April 2020

I pull Mr. Sinister today
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Other than ghost torch and doom it’s absolute trash
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    rhino electro iron fist.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Other than ghost torch and doom it’s absolute trash

Sentinel is great and I think I spot an emma hidden in there
  • KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87

Best luck ever
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

• SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

Only god tier champs. My luck is insane
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Only god tier champs. My luck is insane

Don't know if you're sarcastic or not 😂
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Can't complain about it for the most part, but of all the 6* dupes I had to get I get the one whose sig ability is completely useless lol 😭
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★

Would love to awaken some of my good ones.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Just opened my first 6* crystal, not the captain I wanted hehe, it’s okay, I got a solid 5* team