**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sorcerer Supreme and Storm (Pyramid)

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
I just wanted to say these were a bang-up job! Well done. Beautifully-designed, interesting Abilities, great storyline. Not sure if anyone else agrees, but I wanted to give a shout-out. I'm thoroughly impressed.

Comments

• Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    How long til Apocalypse is what I wanna know. I’m up to about 100k 5* shards and ain’t spinning a thing til he’s released. Hopefully 2020 lol. Or I’ll be metaphorically living in crystal shard filth.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    GNASTY said:

How long til Apocalypse is what I wanna know. I’m up to about 100k 5* shards and ain’t spinning a thing til he’s released. Hopefully 2020 lol. Or I’ll be metaphorically living in crystal shard filth.

They’ve said he might be added as a big boss but won be playable, so no point saving 5 stars for him
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

GNASTY said:

They’ve said he might be added as a big boss but won be playable, so no point saving 5 stars for him

• Options

GNASTY said:

Oh, it is.

• Options
    Ebony_Naw said:

I just wanted to say these were a bang-up job! Well done. Beautifully-designed, interesting Abilities, great storyline. Not sure if anyone else agrees, but I wanted to give a shout-out. I'm thoroughly impressed.

I'm just going to assume 3 out of the 5 disagrees so far are from before you even posted your comment lol
    No idea. I don't pay attention. There are people that just spam it with any comment I make regardless of what I say, so I let it go unnoticed.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

GNASTY said:

That was galactus. Apocalypse can and should probably be playable. I mean cmon we have dormammu.
  • Options
    I think he might be someday. At least I hope.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I like the way storm looks. I can’t whale out for her, but she’d be one I would if I did. Hope I pull her in 4-6 months.
  • Options

I like the way storm looks. I can’t whale out for her, but she’d be one I would if I did. Hope I pull her in 4-6 months.

I still Grind every 3* to this day. Give or take a missed one or two here and there. My OCD has to have some version. Lol.