**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did you remove some of the modifiers when the newest AQ went live??

So I know you guys added 3 new modifiers to each difficulty but I don't recall reading that any of the old modifiers were being removed, just new ones are being added. First week of aq was missing alot of the old modifiers fig just a normal glitch/bug.
This week's AQ for first 2 days it looked like all modifiers, old & new, we're there, but yesterday and today alot of modifiers were missing, not the ones we had already used, they were still there with the ✔, so what's going on, are some modifiers only available on certain days, when new modifiers were added didaily u remove old ones or are all modifiers, old & new supposed to be there every day??
Our alliance tries to plan ahead so we know what ascendancy is running, what modifier each day, so we know what champs we want to bring but last 2 weeks have been confusing and I'm getting mixed messages here, any clarity would be appreciated.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I don’t know what level you play at, but for masters modifications they increased the numbers to 8 available buffs. On day 1 we will get 5 random modifications of the 8. Then those 5 are what we get for the week.

Ours haven’t changed all week. Same 5 from day 1.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Jaded said:

I don’t know what level you play at, but for masters modifications they increased the numbers to 8 available buffs. On day 1 we will get 5 random modifications of the 8. Then those 5 are what we get for the week.

Ours haven’t changed all week. Same 5 from day 1.

OK that's what I was wondering. Weread running 2 map 5 bgs and 1bg map4/map3 but it's just been confusing since they added the new ones, I don't remember reading anywhere that they would only give us a choice from a random 5 of them. We had 2 from normal and 3 from heroic that we basically ran each week. But the first 2 days this week I could have sworn they were all there to choose from, but last 3 days havnt been as many to choose from. But thank u for the clarification. I missed the part about randomizing 5 from each dif.