**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claire Not healing with Sp2 Champion Boss 6.2.6

Claire voiyant not able to regen in final 10 seconds of fight with champion boss 6.2.6 no retreat with curse of blood on sp2..seen plenty of YouTube vids showing she can do this..not working for me https://youtu.be/gicO9WLeCKA

Comments

• Options
    DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
    Video in comment
  • Options
    ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    DomoSlomo said:

Claire voiyant not able to regen in final 10 seconds of fight with champion boss 6.2.6 no retreat with curse of blood on sp2..seen plenty of YouTube vids showing she can do this..not working for me https://youtu.be/gicO9WLeCKA

She's not doing damage probably thats because she's not healing, her heal depends on damage dealt
  • Options
    DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
    There was no mentioning of this being “fixed” there’s plenty of YouTube vids of her doing this including Lagacy having a vid..that’s the reason why I brought her @Zarakik
  • Options
    ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    DomoSlomo said:

There was no mentioning of this being “fixed” there’s plenty of YouTube vids of her doing this including Lagacy having a vid..that’s the reason why I brought her @Zarakik

It seemed odd that she can do that with 0 damage so probably it was silently changed, it's norm for Kabam to do that
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    It was fixed in the latest update
    It was announced in the latest known issues
  • Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Okaythen no it wasn’t. I went through the last 3 months worth of patch notes and there wasn’t a single mention of it
  • Options
    @Zarakik I'm pretty sure it was based off damage she would have been doing with the prowess and that’s why she still healed up
  • Options
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    @Okaythen thanks for pointing that out! I didn’t see it when I searched the patched notes
  • Options
    These things are usually under “known issues”