**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Saving for suicides - question

FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
A question for those free to play players who’ve unlocked full suicides - how long did it take you to save up?

I’ve been saving for a while but I always end up spending units on energy refills etc. Just trying to gauge how long it took other FTP players.

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Was roughly 2-3 months I needed willpower and salve aswell though. I grinded arena so much I've not gone back in there since.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    I'm f2p, the key with suicides are having enough units for all the cores needed to unlock. I spent roughly 2M battlechips to get the units needed. 550 units per carb core is a heavy price.
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    If you grind arena regularly, it’s not that hard to get the units
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Yeah just grind arena and have luck with the uc arena crystals
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    And it worth the grind! I love my suicides
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I went for suicides during the gifting event...pretty much started the event with 0 gold and at the end of it i was able to get 6 carbonadium cores...the normally grinded the remaining...but I already had willpower maxed so I didn't need to grind for it
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Pyrda said:

Yeah just grind arena and have luck with the uc arena crystals

From experience regular crystals for units, UC for gold.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Just an update for those on the same journey as me. I’ve finally finished saving the units to unlock suicides. It’s taken me a little over a month to save just over 6000 units (started off with 1500).

I won’t be seeing the arena for a while that’s for sure...
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    around 1 month doing arenas but if u have the right champions u won't regret it