**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mole man + Stand Your Ground mastery

According to mole man abilities, as long as he has 1 monster mass charge he gains 75% chance to resist a block break, so adding 3 points on Stand Your Ground Mastery chance would raise up to 100% which means he would be able to block unblockable attacks by removing all monster mass charges.

The question is: Can he block SP unblockable attacks? If so, cahe block the whole attack or only the first hit?

Comments

• flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    well a your math is off. If something is on sale for 75% off, then an additional 50% off, it is not 100% off. The same with saying he has 75% chance to resist, then an additional 50% chance to resist does not equate to a 100% chance. I am not sure about the second part of your question though.
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    So that 25% coming from Stand Your Ground is equal to 25% of 75% = 93,75%, right?
    If he raise up to 100%, he can block special attacks, but only the first hit or th entire special attack?
    edited April 2020
    ha, I don't know who disagreed with actual math facts, but IF a champ has 100% chance to block special attacks it should be the entire attack.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    edited April 2020
    Guess you have to ask first whether MoleMan or Stand Your Ground can actually resist an Unblockable SP to begin with, before worrying about the math.
    Or is it just against Heavy Attacks, and Unblockable Basic attacks.

I’ve never seen my Stand Your Ground ever resisting an SP 1/2.
    Thats why I said I wasnt sure about the 2nd part of his questions. I dont know molemans abilities if he is able to block unblockable in relation to his monster mass or not, but that would be correct to say that stand your ground mastery has nothing to do with blocking unblockable.
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92

Guess you have to ask first whether MoleMan or Stand Your Ground can actually resist an Unblockable SP to begin with, before worrying about the math.
    Or is it just against Heavy Attacks, and Unblockable Basic attacks.

I’ve never seen my Stand Your Ground ever resisting an SP 1/2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dpE-cSirXA

min 9:38
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Well to be fair I think it's 2 seperate instances of it triggering so the first one coming from the 75% on hks abilities and then the 2nd one being from masteries. Or vice versa I'm not too sure which would take priority. And am also only assuming this is how it works based on how other games deal with similar stuff.