**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

looking for members to join to help bring this alliance up slowly to eventually run map 4 all 3 room

looking for recruits to join a relax alliance that run 3 rooms for map 2 but can to make our way to higher rooms. alliance name is pdcrw or look me up jaymania82 to find the alliance.

Comments

• Would you all be willing to join us? We just broke off a few days ago from our 2nd (pre existing alliance) for being inconsistent a lot. We are Map 5 AQ (even during war) players with documentation in our chats and looking to add reliable members of high integrity and we want to help build up lower level players.
  • My Line name is the same, just lower case letters
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 67
    @SHAKEXNXBAKE007 at the moment we cant merge because only two of us is around 800k and 1 mil hero rating. im trying to slowly build up from the ground up kind of thing. I appreciate your offer but i don"t think we would meet the needs of your alliance
  • That is part of building. We are not looking for a fleet of rock stars. But not players who couldn’t handle map 2 AQ either.
    We’re looking to grow members
  • Hmu on Line and let’s chat a minute
  • Our alliance is a week old
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 67
    I dont have line but i should download it.