**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 star Abomination - what to do now?

Hey everyone,

I just got 6 star Abomination. It's my first 6* champion and I don't know what to do with him. He's in meme tier on Seatin's list so he's not gonna be a champ I would like to use a lot I guess.

Did he has any use except V2 (chapter with Bully buff and path with poison vulnerability)?

Champions I use the most:
  • 5* Quake R4
  • 5* Ghost R3 (gonna R4 soon)
  • 5* Namor R3 (gonna R4 him when I complete Act 4)
  • 5* Spider-Gwen R3 (sig 20)
  • 4* Domino R5
  • 4* Venom R5 (sig 20)
  • 4* Sentinel R5
And for synergies:
  • 4* Wasp R1 (sig 20)
  • 4* Red Hulk R3
I wanna rank up champions for:
Variant 4
Act 5.3
Act 5.4
Exploring UC event quest every month

6 star Abomination - what to do now? 19 votes

Level him up
52%
Spity68TerraCliffordcanMysterioMoudouScarRealmSkinnyfatboy82FabwiziTheToxicCactusCangaceiro 10 votes
Don't put any single ISO on him
31%
Lvernon15SceptilemaniacHammerbro_64EtjamananurepcoGiodood_1 6 votes
Rank up 5* Luke Cage instead of
5%
Ryker 1 vote
Rank up 5* Thing instead of
5%
Brou 1 vote
Rank up 5* Invisible Woman instead of
5%
IvarTheBoneless 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Level him up
    He's worth 1/25. No further. He's equivalent to a 4/55 5* Abomination. All 6*s are worth 1/25
  • Options
    m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    I know that but is he worth to put any ISO on him if I have limited resources such as ISO, gold?

I mean if let's say Luke Cage at R3 is better than R4 or 6* R1 Abomination then it doesn't make sense for me to level up the second guy.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    If you're short on iso there's no reason to level him up. It's expensive too. Save your resources.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Offensively, he is poison immune and has fury. That’s it. Don’t put any resources in him unless you have plenty to spare. Wait until Monday when we can see Hulkbuster’s buff to make any rankup decisions.
  • Options
    MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    Level him up
    U should level him up for arena and hero rating but don't rank him up. Rank up that Ghost as much as possible and learn to play her well, she will save u so much pain