**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ATTACKERS VS. DEFENDERS

Hi @Kabam Miike and @Kabam John, I just watched the Deep Dive videos on Mole Man and Terrax. I couldn't help thinking, why are some champions developed more for defense, when as a player, I'm looking to defeat my opponent as quickly as possible with the least amount of damage taken. I'm not trying to give my opponent a difficult time in defeating me. I believe that mostly or only defensive champions should remain unplayable. (e.g. Doom bots, Symbioids, etc.) Offense should be first priority for a playable champion. If you wish to add buffs to them for defensive purposes, for when players have to face them, I think that's fine but they should always be offensive first. Please give what I'm sharing consideration. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Umm, I'm guessing that you don't do alliance wars.
  • Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Posts: 84
    I participate in AW every week. The nodes help out with that. My point is not to develop champions that lean more on defense because when you're fighting an opponent, your objective is not to frustrate the A.I. but to defeat it with the least amount of damage taken. Let the A.I. worry about frustrating us. We just want to win a match and move on to the next one.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I participate in AW every week. The nodes help out with that. My point is not to develop champions that lean more on defense because when you're fighting an opponent, your objective is not to frustrate the A.I. but to defeat it with the least amount of damage taken. Let the A.I. worry about frustrating us. We just want to win a match and move on to the next one.

so you put champs like sparky on AWD? I bet your alliance leadership likes that
    I'm not understanding your question. AW Defenders: M.O.D.O.K., Korg, Mordo, Nightcrawler, Doctor Doom, Thing, The Champion, Ebony Maw, Agent Venom, Nick Fury, Terrax, Nova, Spider Gwen, Iron Man IW, Darkhawk, etc. What's your point?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

I'm not understanding your question. AW Defenders: M.O.D.O.K., Korg, Mordo, Nightcrawler, Doctor Doom, Thing, The Champion, Ebony Maw, Agent Venom, Nick Fury, Terrax, Nova, Spider Gwen, Iron Man IW, Darkhawk, etc. What's your point?

You choose these champs as defenders for your AW because they annoy the person that is gonna fight the defenders you've placed, yet you are telling kabam to throw away all the defensive champs, you are contradicting yourself.
    I give up. I'm not understood. I'm sorry I ever posted this. Peace be with all of us.