**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold is a problem again

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I think it’s a combination of no dungeons lately and the glory store updates meaning more r4/r5/ 6* rankups. I grind arena, I’m in every pool, I’m used to having a 3-4m buffer of gold, but it’s all gone. I have r2 6*s ready to happen and I’m about to finish my first 6.4 run which will give me materials for two r2 6*... but no gold. I don’t rankup useless champs, It just costs too much gold for these 5/65 and 2/35 rank ups that materials have become more available for, I suggest taking away the gold requirement on rankup stones, please make more gold available to suit the increase in other rankup materials

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Anybody else noticing this?
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Makes sense, with the availability of ressources to rank up champion, we will need more gold
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Incursions should help a fair bit for the gold shortage
    Everyone said incursions would help, it seems a lot less than dungeons, gold is a big issue and I’ve been grinding a lot for it, getting over the grind
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    15 to 30 minutes a day in the 4* basic arena will literally solve most of your problems. Only rank up on level event (22 hour) always have a specific champ to level up. Get specific resources for said champ, then worry about gold afterwards
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    A gold event- 'Los mercs for gold' is coming maybe today or next week so just wait a bit
    edited April 2020
    @Bigg_Dogg i grind a half an hour every night at least, I’ve been in the pool of almost every 4* and 6* arena ever, but I don’t pay for the sigil, I don’t rank except 22 hour events and I only rank to the unit’s reward, I’ve never had a problem since dungeons were started and was up to about 6m at one point. but I have the problem again, I’ll need about 5m to r2 the two 6* I am about to have the resources for 3 or 4 r2s /maxed 5*. if the game has got to this point that you have to be a sigil to keep up with the 5/6* rank ups available then it’s out of balance for f2p players, and needs an adjustment, I understand that f2p should have to grind to keep up but if we have to grind and pay to keep up... gonna frustrate a lot of vets
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Still stagnating at 91m.

Ranked up 2 6*s to R2, 2 5* to R5, 4 5* to R4 and misc 3/4* rank ups.
    I suspect anyone with 91m spends on cavaliers
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

I suspect anyone with 91m spends on cavaliers

Never did, never will.
    edited May 2020
    I’ve been doing 8-10 million over 6* and 4* every 3 days in arena, can’t catch up, my t2as are gonna start expiring, what’s the point in so much materials and so little gold, I just refuse to pay sigil and have to grind, to keep up with gold. (clearing act 6 and glory store Have just put so much rankup materials in the game, 550k just for an r5 rankup let alone the level up, this is way out of balance, as I said I agree f2p should be able to grind to keep up, but I seriously can’t and 4 years of arena grinding to not be able to keep up... the incursions have dramatically dropped gold from dungeons, the rewards are monthly
    With this act 7 previews and keeping up getting out of hand with arena, that and the war bubbles that vet alliances are stuck in, first time in 4 years I’ve been seriously thinking might have to take a break from the game
    edited May 2020
    For years I’ve been grinding arena and used to often throw a million at a time into alliance cos I had 5-10m in the bank, r5 is the new r4, materials are available but gold has not increased with the balance, I’m not a rookie anybody not seeing this either pays sigil, buys cavs or grinds more than 45 minutes a day

• OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Not everyone can get that many t2a so quickly. Your average player is lucky to get 1 to 2 weekly.
    The issue is I explored act 6, **** ton of resources but no gold (500k) this was a month ago and grinding all month can’t even chip away the gold required they should give us 10m gold for completion because that’s what you’re gonna need to use the rankup materials
    And I’m not an elite player, I play mostly map 5 (one map 6 a week) and currently tier 14 in war, just that I grind arena and complete content
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Speeds80 said:

The issue is I explored act 6, **** ton of resources but no gold (500k) this was a month ago and grinding all month can’t even chip away the gold required they should give us 10m gold for completion because that’s what you’re gonna need to use the rankup materials

Have you explored variants i heard they give gold for exploration
    100% them all except 1