**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Do You Want To See? - Marvel Studio's Black Widow

AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
We already know that (at least) 2 new characters should make an appearance in the game next month. That said: Which of these three pairs would you want to arrive when the event hits next month?

Who Do You Want To See? - Marvel Studio's Black Widow 34 votes

Black Widow (White Suit Movie Variant)/Red Guardian
23%
BowTieJohnragnarok_947FreeToPlay_21Etm34ms_5707983TheInfintyTheToxicCactuszZayTtay 8 votes
Yelena Belova/Red Guardian
35%
Hammerbro_64KnightZeroDjinRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentSleipnirrodKing_Leo321SpideyFunkolowlevelplayerAlcrodevainAgent_F01TheMailmann 12 votes
Black Widow (White Suit Movie Variant)/Yelena Belova
11%
spiderknight616UltimateBatJokeHedronTheSaith 4 votes
All I care about is a Black Widow rework.
29%
benshbHera1d_of_Ga1actusSuman_sahACtfz35black_kill288LucianoDelHoyaFlashSpideyNerdNerdNerd1H_I_Z00Incredible_Hulk00 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I think a different Black Widow, along with a new character in Red Guardian would be better than a Black Widow rework.
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    cmon, og bw is basically useless rn, adding another one instead of just buffing the old version would be kinda disapointing. but then again look at storm and sorcerer supreme this month, it doesnt seem likely bw rework will happen
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Rework and I want red guardian cuz he looks nice and he’s a pretty cool character
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    You do know the movie's not coming out until November, right? They're probably not going to do an event for a movie not being released for another 6 months...
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★

You do know the movie's not coming out until November, right? They're probably not going to do an event for a movie not being released for another 6 months...

Unless since it was originally due to be in may, we dont know if kabam has these updates already scheduled ahead of time and if theyre able to change releases this soon.
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    plus a black widow buff / rework
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Kabam schedules these things months in advance. The month Sunspot and Warlock came out was supposed to be the month New Mutants was released in, which is why they released them then.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Red Guardian, Iron Maiden