**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth bug

Hey kabam.
After a long time i thought of entering the labyrinth again in my 2nd account(FTP) in which i have a 5* max nick fury duped .
When i stepped into the fight with Red hulk i just followed the process of basic nick use(which is to use your second life only)
As mentioned in stats of nick his attacks can't be evaded at 5+ tact. Charges
I had 18 charges and Rulk evaded his attack.
I want this bug to be fixed today!
I have to do LOL before season starts

Comments

• OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    It’s not going to get fixed LOL works differently than other content since it’s “time locked” no updates will be added to it
    Interactions are very different
    Btw something is not going to get fixed in one day just because you say so
    You’re not that important
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Okaythen said:

It’s not going to get fixed LOL works differently than other content since it’s “time locked” no updates will be added to it

Not quite the reason behind this.

Lab was built with an evade that cannot be countered, purposely. There are few exceptions, but its been stated that the lab evade is not supposed to be able to be bypassed.
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Primmer79 said:

Okaythen said:

Not quite the reason behind this.

Lab was built with an evade that cannot be countered, purposely. There are few exceptions, but its been stated that the lab evade is not supposed to be able to be bypassed.
    Thanks really appreciate your help