**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinite play quest for current world situation.

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
Kabam it would be great if you could create an quest with randomly generated enemies 10-15 enemies each room, so that people can keep playing the game.

Rewards can include Gold and shards , may be small amount each room like 100 or 50 shards something like this, you are a better judge of this.

But it should be a challenge none the less.

Comments

• Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

If incursions are the same then kabam them I am cool with it.

They're not infinite, but rewards and structure are the same, and will be staying for the whole month and onwards.
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @Fabwizi

I agree! More stuff to do, and some rewards to go with it.

Me
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Wait for incursions and stop trying to take advantage of the situations
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Anyone asking for anything extra during these times should be banned for the duration! Selfish selfish selfish
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Guys it's not as if I am being selfish here, some shards are not going to change my account I am a cavalier, how ever I feel lot of people have lot of free time and if this game keeps us occupied then it's good rather than keeping on worrying about the situation.

This is for people who can't help the cause, I am no doctor only way I can help is by self isolation.

Continue contributing to the society by working from home. Your life doesn’t stop, nor does the world stop spinning, when in isolation.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Guys it's not as if I am being selfish here, some shards are not going to change my account I am a cavalier, how ever I feel lot of people have lot of free time and if this game keeps us occupied then it's good rather than keeping on worrying about the situation.

This is for people who can't help the cause, I am no doctor only way I can help is by self isolation.

If the shards won't help your account then why do they need to create new content for you? You can always redo acts 4 thru 6 if your bored since the rewards don't matter. If you have so much free time why not put it to use and help feed elderly neighbors or make masks for those in need? There is a ton of stuff ppl can do that doesn't cost anything that can keep them safe and still change someone else's life for the better instead of wasting even more time playing a game.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    The just gave us a boatload of energy and there a good chunk of content most people even on the endgame side of things have to clear in 6.4. Go hit it.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Infinite fights.... gold rewards.... sounds like arena to me. Just do every arena and use all your champion star levels.