As we continue to work to address ongoing issues regarding Parry and Evade, we will be extending the Week 4 Quest of the Summer of Pain and its Solo Objectives by 1 week to better allow you to complete this content. This will not result in next week's content being delayed.

Mastery Suggestion...

Hy Guys I'm An average player (f2p). Currently doin Uncollected.. So would you guys suggest me best mastries... Any suggestions are much appreciated.
My champs are
5 star r3 Omega Red undup
4 sear r5 corvus dup
Capiw dup
Iceman dup
Ht dup
Quake dup
AA undup
Doom undup
Aegon dup 80 sig
And got other champs as well

Comments

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

Thats a very basic mastery build. Its not cheap tho. Look at it as a long time goal. Some points can be changed later but I dont want to make it even more expensive.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    go for suicides ASAP. Corvus and omega are both suicide friendly
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 338
    Seraphion said:

Thats a very basic mastery build. Its not cheap tho. Look at it as a long time goal. Some points can be changed later but I dont want to make it even more expensive.

These are old right?
  • I would NOT follow those builds shows above. Much better use for those extra that are shown in each of the Greater Attack/Health nodes, only need 1 in Willpower (put more along bottom or Salve to reach the 15 req'd to unlock)
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    TheSaith said:

Seraphion said:

These are old right?
    No. This is from a website called auntm.ai

You can trust me on the mastery. I even wrote a full guide. If you have the time to read it (its long)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/183191/my-mastery-guide#latest