Options

When does the 2nd week of this months side quest start?

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
The one where you choose a side.Ive been looking at forums and cannot see any info confirming this and the timer certainly isn't helpful if its a 4 week event.. Will this start in 3 hours? Or another day?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Events release on Wednesdays
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,413 ★★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

The one where you choose a side.Ive been looking at forums and cannot see any info confirming this and the timer certainly isn't helpful if its a 4 week event.. Will this start in 3 hours? Or another day?

April 15th you will decide whether to stay or switch sides
  • Options

Urkel2 said:

April 15th you will decide whether to stay or switch sides
    Its a 4 week event though I was asking about when the second week is realeased
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Events release on Wednesdays

Thanks
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    You mean the quest with a countdown until it expires? Surely you can work that out
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Mauled said:

You mean the quest with a countdown until it expires? Surely you can work that out

No he meant when does the quest refresh for week 2 which is tomorrow.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Why does everything have to start on Wednesday? I’m just asking since I have noticed it January.

That is the way Kabam starts things. All new content is on Wednesdays.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Are the summoner special milestones resetting as well? If so I better finish those quick.
  • Options
    Ezra7676 said:

Are the summoner special milestones resetting as well? If so I better finish those quick.

Objectives during Baron's have 14 day timers, so won’t reset until the following week when you can choose your side again.

And 1st week Baron's quest won’t actually vanish tomorrow, seems like a 2nd quest panel will open up (in addition to still having another week to finish the first week's quests if not done already).
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Two weeks after the first one?
  • Options
    Okaythen said:

Two weeks after the first one?

No today