YOUTUBER NEED YOUR HELP

Hello friends I wanted you to tell about my free to play ACCOUNT no money just a small skill player with 1k + subscriber and 280 k prestige person . please visit my channel so I can more motivate to make new mcoc videos.incursions live are also coming . CHANNEL NAME:-WHAT TECHNO INSPIRE

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,287 ★★★★★
    Nah.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Member Posts: 311 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Dude, if you want to do a mcoc channel then do that
    You’re just throwing a bucket of spaghetti against the wall and see what sticks, your channel looks horrible, trying to cash in on just anything with your bought subscribers

Now if you excuse me, I have to do some arena, haven’t you read about the gold the shortage? It’s rampant!
  • RU11011RU11011 Member Posts: 880 ★★★★

Dude, if you want to do a mcoc channel then do that
    You’re just throwing a bucket of spaghetti against the wall and see what sticks, your channel looks horrible, trying to cash in on just anything with your bought subscribers

Now if you excuse me, I have to do some arena, haven’t you read about the gold the shortage? It’s rampant!

We're in the middle of the Gold Depression! Thankfully Incursions should help us out
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Member Posts: 867 ★★★
    I think that’s a good initiative, if you are skilled and can create some content, every week, that can get you exposure, positive comments, followers, you could actually have a side income, working from home. and that is great in the new economy we are heading into.

Just look at the type of money you can make according to Emarketer study’s..

I always encourage initiative. I even encourage you to learn digitale marketing and other aspect of marketing... a lot of people have great ideas, but lacks in any type of sale skills, or marketing aspects.

So go for it and ignore the members of this forum who just want to bury your project in is development phase.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Member Posts: 311 ★★

I think that’s a good initiative, if you are skilled and can create some content, every week, that can get you exposure, positive comments, followers, you could actually have a side income, working from home. and that is great in the new economy we are heading into.

Just look at the type of money you can make according to Emarketer study’s..

I always encourage initiative. I even encourage you to learn digitale marketing and other aspect of marketing... a lot of people have great ideas, but lacks in any type of sale skills, or marketing aspects.

So go for it and ignore the members of this forum who just want to bury your project in is development phase.

I can tell you haven’t checked his channel