**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New fact about Claire vs Abyss

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
Few days ago I posted a discussion about how Claire is the top 5th best champion for the ABYSS after Aegon,fury,Nick,shehulk then comes the queen Claire.Today I learned I new fact is that Claire ha sthr highest base attack in game which makes Claire beast against ABYSS massacre as well plus incinerates reduce the block profiency of the opponent by 50%.

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Niche fury ,HT,she hulk then Claire
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    She hulk over Doom? lol
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure doom has the highest attack in the game.....
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

He has the highest P.I. BWCV has highest attack.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★

Few days ago I posted a discussion about how Claire is the top 5th best champion for the ABYSS after Aegon,fury,Nick,shehulk then comes the queen Claire.Today I learned I new fact is that Claire ha sthr highest base attack in game which makes Claire beast against ABYSS massacre as well plus incinerates reduce the block profiency of the opponent by 50%.

So after ur abyss run u think Claire voyant is a better option than Doom? I'm asking cause I just got clair but don't have doom 😅
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Aaronc94 said:

So after ur abyss run u think Claire voyant is a better option than Doom? I'm asking cause I just got clair but don't have doom 😅
    Practice with Claire for continuesly 2 months then you maybe able to master Claire.Mastering Claire is harder than quake and ghost.Took alot of time.I am 100% sure you don't even know how to use her
    Okaythen said:

Claire can reduce block proficiency by 50% based on number of incinerates she applied on the opponent.And you also forgot Claire is the best suicide friendly champion.

She hulk over Doom? lol

Yes she hulk can solo champion,Hyperion,thing,Loki,Luke cage.Basiccaly any champion that have Claire range specials if you use her right.If you are a good of intercepts

And for your question my answer is Claire is suicide friendly champion just like corvus and omega red.Plus Claire reduce the block profiency of champion by 50% with her incinerates.If you have Claire,Aegon,she hulk,consider your Abyss is 100% explored all you need is just a killmonger and havok counter
    Okaythen said:

We are considering mastery setup as well.Best abyss champion are 1)Aegon 2)Nick fury 3)She hulk 4)Claire 5)Human torch 6)Doom

Auntm.ai says doom

And for your question my answer is Claire is suicide friendly champion just like corvus and omega red.Plus Claire reduce the block profiency of champion by 50% with her incinerates.If you have Claire,Aegon,she hulk,consider your Abyss is 100% explored all you need is just a killmonger and havok counter
    doom has the highest base attack. I thought that was what OP meant by highest attack

Aaronc94 said:

Practice with Claire for continuesly 2 months then you maybe able to master Claire.Mastering Claire is harder than quake and ghost.Took alot of time.I am 100% sure you don't even know how to use her
    What? Claire is an easy champ to use lol
    Ok then tell me how you will use her against Abyss mephisto,cull,Medusa,Hyperion, Morningstar, dormammu, Deadpool,iron Man IW,omega red,bishop,oldman Logan.If she is that easy to use I want 100% correct answer.

Bruh, I use Claire all the time, no way in hell is she harder to master than Ghost and Quake

Ok then tell me how you will use her against Abyss mephisto,cull,Medusa,Hyperion, Morningstar, dormammu, Deadpool,iron Man IW,omega red,bishop,oldman Logan.If she is that easy to use I want 100% correct answer.
    DalBot said:

Dude, your self righteousness makes it hard to take you seriously.

I mean come on Claire can abyss CMM,Bishop,cull, mephisto,very good counter IMIW,Medusa,Hyperion,dormammu,omega redLong story short too many champions like Deadpool etc
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★

Bruh, I use Claire all the time, no way in hell is she harder to master than Ghost and Quake

Can you explain how? Was thinking of using Claire on my first run since I don't have Doom or Sym.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Okaythen said:

Claire can reduce block proficiency by 50% based on number of incinerates she applied on the opponent.And you also forgot Claire is the best suicide friendly champion.
    Doom has acces to two very potent furies
    Natural block penetration
    And incinerate so either you have no idea what you’re talking about or you have no idea
    How either champ properly works
    Okaythen said:

Okaythen said:

And incinerate so either you have no idea what you’re talking about or you have no idea
    Then why doctor Doom cannot solo Medusa,Hyperion,champion.You don't have may idea what your re talking about
    Aaronc94 said:

Aaronc94 said:

I asked u if Claire is better than doom for abyss, not how hard is to master Claire, ofc I don't know how to use her cause I have not ranked her up cause I don't really need her, the only content left for me is abyss and I don't even have aegon but I'm preparing for it, anyway I'm sure it won't take me 2 months to master a champ 😂 u must be really bad at learning how to play a new champ if it took u that time
    I really want to explain you how to use her but it will take an hour.Yes she is better than doom.If you have AEGON then use this team.Aegon,Claire,Nick,void ,GR synergy.
    Okaythen said:

Okaythen said:

You don't even know how to use Claire.Claire has access to more damage in less hits than Doom.Plus Claire can counter other classes champions like Mr sinister,Omega red , Dormammu
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★

Okaythen said:

Okaythen said:

You don't even know how to use Claire.Claire has access to more damage in less hits than Doom.Plus Claire can counter other classes champions like Mr sinister,Omega red , Dormammu
    Either explain how or stop trolling man. Took 10 minutes to just read comments of you saying nobody understands how to play her. Prove she’s the best or stop commenting the same thing over and over
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Man, you're arrogant. Claire isn't that hard to use by any means. The hardest part about her is learning how to end your combos with mediums to prevent from switching curses by accident. Either post a video of you soloing those Abyss champs, explain how to do it, or shut up.