**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best skill up for the champion 6.2.6

PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
Hey guys I need some help and I bet still a lot of practice for the last 10% where my progress is. I have full block proficiency and dex 1/3 and perfect block 1/4 - question, is it easier to dex his special 1/2 with full dex? I am working against him with dr. Doom or quake who are my best shots against him, since I don’t have cap iw..

Any help whould be appreciated thx guys!

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    quake is hard to use for him, use doom and practice against The Purry Meow! who has a 6 star r 3 The Champion
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    More dex points doesn't change the dodging it only gives you more crit. If you have an awakened Thing he's the absolute best option for champs last 10% . Stealth Spidey best option for the other 90 if you don't have SS or IW
  • Options
    Thx for your input, I am practicing a lot by duels at the moment, but I have only doom for the last 10% and practice with a 5/65 is bad u just get 2 sp1. I am hoping for pulling a hood or caiw from the next two incursion crystals. (I know hood is missing) so if s1 has an actual r3 6* the champion for duel pls let me now :-)
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Pyrra said:

so if s1 has an actual r3 6* the champion for duel pls let me now

I don't think anybody knows a good duel target .. wait.

quake is hard to use for him, use doom and practice against The Purry Meow! who has a 6 star r 3 The Champion

• Options
    I had checked this guy first, of course! He as also a r3/45 KM who is now in duels.