**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where do you find motivation to keep playing?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Moudou said:

I like this post, very inspiring.

For a very long time, I have understood that I need to lower my expectations when it comes to pulls. I have never gotten anything good out of featured and dungeon/incursion crystal, last one being 3 days ago when I tried for Aegon and got NC dupe. Completing content is soooo satisfying for me. When I failed to get Aegon, I became very impulsive and spent 1.6k units and 1million BCs I had grinded for content completion on featured Cavalier crystals and got 1x 5-star Invisible Woman. I got soooooo depressed afterward.

So as long as I can control my impulsiveness I will spend units on only masteries and content clearing

I'm very impressed and inspired with the replays to. I was expecting something more childish and simple. We are cool.
    In on the same ship, absolutely love the game, probably one of my favourite game of all times. I agree that I need to low my expectations,better to have a surprise than a disappointment.
    One of the best things about this game is really the crystal opening,it feels like Christmas. And when you behave well and father Xmas keeps leaving socks under your tree is quite hard.
  • Options
    IceSnow said:

I am playing this Game from 5 years ,
    My Last 3 , 6Star Pulls in March ,
    Still I Love Mcoc ☺️

I absolutely love this game,and this is not a I'm going to quite post.
    Do you any open strategies?
    I have been trying to open just on Wednesdays, because my last good pool ware always on Wednesdays lol. I don't know if their is a day that you are more into getting better luck
  • Options

Harpener said:

Don’t open crystals for a few weeks then do a massive opening. You’ll be happier to see some lucky pulls among the garbage

Though I don't agree with some of the word choice here, I do agree this can be helpful to you. I do this myself, honestly.
    Did so too and opened 20 5* basic crystals last week and the result was 100% garbage... I have 119 5* but I'm missing important syn Champs for act6 and also some God tiers like Doom.

And 6* pulls were Hood and Magento 🤢🤮

I'm so done with hoarding and also with the game / motivation for it dropped alot
    Ye,that's my fear. Open a lot of crystals and get smack like that. I think is about the day you open. If I'm hoarding is to open one crystal a day after that
  • Options
    m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    I care and play less and less. Every 5*/6* bad pull reminds me that I still spend too much time here.
  • Options

And the last crystals are all like this one. 4 months with 0 at least playable champions.
    Takes all the fun and motivation out off the game.
    Already stop spending money because of it, probably better to put the game a side for a few months
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    I just think to myself that all those bad pulls just mean that at some point in the future I’ll have a patch of good luck and I just work towards that. Also, as soon as a I get a bad pull, I get out of the game before I do something dumb. Some time doing something else outside this game, and I’m not as sad or mad anymore
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Ive been playing since the beginning and i told myself ill be here till the end or until i die. I love Marvel and i wish there was a Star Wars game like this too lol
  • Options

Ive been playing since the beginning and i told myself ill be here till the end or until i die. I love Marvel and i wish there was a Star Wars game like this too lol

The great advantage that MCOC have is really that there is no other game like this one. Best figthing game for mobile by far. But it can also be extremely frustrating with the pulls, especially when you are 4months without nothing.
    The only good point is that I stop spending money in the game because of this,other wise was just put injury to the pain
  • Options
    FlorinPFlorinP Posts: 16
    So I started playing 3 months ago, I maxed up all the 1* in the beginning, now I have 35 2* maxxed and 7 left to max, nd 19 3* maxxed, at the point when I will start maxing 4 and 5 stars I will already have the "good" ones available or at least a big pool what to choose from :)
    So this is the secret to continue playing, just take it step by step, I also open all the crystals once a week except BC and gold that I will open when some event will be live, I get like 15 new champs every week so if 2-3 are good that is a win. Looking forward to start duplicating 4* so I can have more ISO and level faster the champs.
    For the Arena side the milestones are enough to keep you busy but you should stop there else you burn out by trying to get a 5* with 80 million points lately....
  • Options
    FlorinP said:

So I started playing 3 months ago, I maxed up all the 1* in the beginning, now I have 35 2* maxxed and 7 left to max, nd 19 3* maxxed, at the point when I will start maxing 4 and 5 stars I will already have the "good" ones available or at least a big pool what to choose from :)
    So this is the secret to continue playing, just take it step by step, I also open all the crystals once a week except BC and gold that I will open when some event will be live, I get like 15 new champs every week so if 2-3 are good that is a win. Looking forward to start duplicating 4* so I can have more ISO and level faster the champs.
    For the Arena side the milestones are enough to keep you busy but you should stop there else you burn out by trying to get a 5* with 80 million points lately....

I have been playing the game everyday for the past 4 years. In the beginning is cool,you can smash everything easy a good 4* roster and one or two 5*. When you get to late game is more tricky. They made the game like if you dont have the right champ you stuck until you pull him. It gets more hard
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I got the game in it’s early days then dropped it for a while and my brother got into it. Then when I got back into the game, I was playing catchup to him for a while and many times had him say I’d not overtake him...until I did. My motivation is to never let him catch up with my account (mine is about double the size of his now). Moral of the story: younger brothers should stay in their lane!
  • Options
    KamrandBKamrandB Posts: 19
    Today I pulled 6 star Thing, which is coincidence because I just took Human Torch to 5/65 as my first max 5 star. The synergies between them are great. This is after all but one of my 6 star pulls are terrible. It takes time but eventually you get a stroke of luck. For me, saving up lots of crystals helps because you are likely to get something good out of it when you get to the opening.