**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OR, Namor or Sunspot to R5 for Act 6.3 and 6.4?

NekoTonoNekoTono Posts: 18
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone,

Looking for some opinions on which mutant champ to R5 and can greatly help me in Act 6.3 and 6.4. All of them are duped and currently at R4. I have a mutant R4 -> R5 stone to use and enough sig stones to pump OR or Namor to max sig. Initially I'm only torn between OR and Namor but I'm starting to consider Sunspot as well. I do have full suicide mastery unlocked and usually run them.

I haven't used any of the 3 very much as I just pulled them quite recently - was lucky enough to pull them back to back with the shards that I saved. Currently I have Domino, CAIW, BWCV and Warlock at r5 as my regular questing team with several other champs like hype, cmm, stealth spidey, gulk etc at R4 to swap out when required. I'm almost done with 6.2 initial completion and preparing for 6.3 and 6.4.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    OR with suicides is leagues ahead of any other mutant , even domino with full trinity or colossus max sig with synergy
  • NekoTonoNekoTono Posts: 18
    I am considering their usefulness when countering troublesome nodes. OR and Namor feels quite similar to me in this area but with different play style. I am quite comfortable with my current roster in managing most fights, at least in 6.2. It seems like 6.4 has quite a large health pool compared with 6.2 as well.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Just go with OR, namor has a long rampup
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Omega