**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please do something about the help button already. Not fun at all/

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Please take this out of the game already. Whoever in the Kabam executive team thinks this is fun does not play this game, obviously.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’ve said before it would overload servers, and since they can’t seem to hold normally currently than that must be really bad
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

They’ve said before it would overload servers, and since they can’t seem to hold normally currently than that must be really bad

I don't think you actually read the post. OP was asking for them to get rid of help completely, wasn't asking for the "Help All" option.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I remember Katy candy doing vid about removing it from the game a few months ago.

Time to get rid of this obsolete game mechanic (was a few years ago)
  • YES, let’s REMOVE ARENA HELPS altogether.

I’ve suggested re-working the Loyalty to just be based around Quest ENERGY Helps, including how much loyalty, how much energy you get per help, number of ppl that can give Energy Help, etc.

Needs a greater push from the community for totally removing Arena Helps though, otherwise we just get the usual “they tried a help-all before, didn’t work” responses to people wanting “something” changed.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    One of the ways to get rid of the help button is to just automatically lessen the amount of time that champs refreshed if you are part of the alliance. No need for a help button. THAT YOU ARE PART OF AN ALLIANCE automatically gives you that benefit. That help button is SO 2014-2016 when the arena didn't require you to play 100M points to be certain of a specific champ.

I'd be completely fine with the help button if the Kabam executive team required each and every Kabam employee who played MCOC hit that help button 3,000 times every single day, make a video of this and post it on the forums.