No sector 6 rewards given

BillgetaBillgeta Member Posts: 32
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I did an initial run on sector 7 and was able to collect rewards. The next night I did sector 6 and went through 7 rooms but wasnt given rewards. What happened? If they have to be done in sequence in ascending order, 6 first then 7, then that's a horrible design. Please give clarification.

Comments

• BillgetaBillgeta Member Posts: 32
    I have since been told by others in my alliance that they fought out of sequence and were given the sector 6 rewards after doing 7. There is an obvious flaw in the system rewarding some but not others.
  • Wallison099Wallison099 Member Posts: 2
    The same thing happened to me
    first I did sector 6, then 7, when I went to do 5 I didn't receive the rewards (english from google translator :D )

• Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Member Posts: 366 ★★★

first I did sector 6, then 7, when I went to do 5 I didn't receive the rewards (english from google translator :D )

Obviously since you are tier 1, you will get top zone bonus for sectors 6 and 7.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★

You won’t get rewards for sector five, since you are tier 1, which consists of sectors 6 and 7. You will only get rewards for your tier.