**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which of these champs are good for collector and aw?

Comments

• There are supposed to be 5 pics, Idk if they appear
  • If not then here are the other 3

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Cap iw, mysterio and heimdall cheese, majik, Hyperion, and you’re top 5 should be able to make a decent dent
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Upgrade that corvus glaive, he's a beast. Also domino, warlock, hyperion, cap iw. Other than that your top champs are pretty solid especially your 5*s so focus on them - archangel, havok, emma frost, gwenpool.
  • Pratham26Pratham26 Posts: 21
    As someone who got uncollected recently, take corvus up as much as you can . Get his charges and you can take it the collector in about 3-4 solo revives . I used a boosted 4 40 and needed about 6 revives( one try was a fail where I forgot to parry and died instantly)
  • Cap IW does need to be duped right? I don't have a 4* science ag
  • And okay guys thx for the help!
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Also don't dismiss quake. If you've got the patients to learn how to use her she will save you a lot of headache. She still illudes me as a 5* but have maxed 4* and she constantly helps to cheese UC eq fights.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    No cap iw does not need dupe he can already stop his unstoppable as long as he has one glance, nice bleed on the so1 and fury with the glance