**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Out of resources

Hi Kabam,

We understand there new champs introduced and need resources to rank them. New champs are “useless” if they remain at rank 1. Anyway, the rank up process currently uses resources ranging from t1bc to T5bc and everything in between.

When players are hypothetically like short of t4bc of the class and has tried all possible means to get them by opening all possible crystals but still can’t get them. They are stuck in the sense there’s shortage of any types of resources. Now, why wouldn’t kabam allow easier access to resources.

That gamble of 3 crystals for a random class ( other than the crystal class used ). Why can’t kabam just let players chose and not a random class. Trading 3 for 1 is already seen as an unfair move. It’s random.

Think about it kabam. If a player is stuck for example for t4bc to rank a certain champ. Kabam then put a sale on T5bc. That’ll be a lost sale because a player won’t buy T5bc when they’re stuck with a shortage of t4bc. You are actually crippling your own sales.

My point is, fairer trade for resources. The lower ones such as t1a - t4bc/t4cc. I understand the money is in T2a, T5bc and t5cc. Stick to that. Make the rest fairer and more easily accessible ( especially that t4cc 3 for 1 random ).

Have a safe lockdown everyone/kabam.

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Get uncollected and do AQ
  • Options
    MokkieMokkie Posts: 95
    I’ve done ALL quests. As you guys calls it - “end game” players. I’m short t4bc to rank my sorcerer supreme to r5
  • Options
    Full T4Basic Cats fairly cheap in Glory Store (or half-cats if not Uncollected ??)
    If you really need them.
    Or else T4Basic Cat Arena (2 full Cats) every 9 days.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    And why are you short of a specific rank-up source?
  • Options
    I don’t know. Just ran out and nowhere to get them. So frustrated
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    T4B and T1As: arenas, EQs, AQ, glory
    Also T1As through alliance events.
    Plenty of options for getting these cats!

Just because your getting new champs faster doesn't mean you deserve to rank them up right away. Plus not every champ needs to be ranked. Resource management!!!
  • Options
    Mokkie said:

I’ve done ALL quests. As you guys calls it - “end game” players. I’m short t4bc to rank my sorcerer supreme to r5

varients1-4? act1-6 100%? ROL, LOL, AOL? monthly EQ 100%?
    T4BC are easily available in the glory store
  • Options

Mokkie said:

Let’s just say my account is among top 300
  • Options
    Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Lol let's just say t4b are all over the place. Glory store, daily quests, eq monthly quests, aq rewards, daily cav crystals, aq crystals, literally all over the place
  • Options
    Mokkie said:

Mokkie said:

just out of curiosity, what's your profile?
  • Options

Mokkie said:

Mokkie said:

just out of curiosity, what's your profile?
    My ign is That STUPID guy