**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency Maintenance, Game Down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Yep
  • its_kenits_ken Posts: 34
    @Kabam Miike what’s going on with the contest?
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    One more emergency maintenance issue 😓😓
  • rajjjeshrajjjesh Posts: 15
    Hi Team,
    I was in the game and activated few boosts, but due to maintenance the game stopped in between. Now I lost boosts and champs which was used in Incursion. As I cannot use the same champs again.
    Please advise on this.
    Thanks
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    I was just about to finish my aq lane before going to sleep now i have to stay up.

This seriously calls for compensation
  • BlackJasonBlackJason Posts: 3
    Are we seriously doing this kabam. I was progressing through and then emergency maintenance again. Fix it and compensate us. This is a massive problem. Before, the game was actually really stable and now what is this
  • rajjjeshrajjjesh Posts: 15

MCoC or better known as Marvel contest of clowns and maintenance. Kabam really killing it this new update lol. What is this emergency maintenance 5?
  • Olo66Olo66 Posts: 13
    Nothing new, day like always 🙄
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    emergency maintenance now.. Kabam is feeding hamsters and restarting servers. Emergency maintenance is nothing else just a restart.. Finally i have all weekend time for arenas (quarrantine) and Kabam immediately knows how to f** up my whole day!
  • Lawdawg1541Lawdawg1541 Posts: 37
    Uh-oh
  • ForfiForfi Posts: 5
    Every f... day. Kabam wtf?
    Yeah could we please be compensated? Don’t worry I’ve only lost 1350 units worth of boosts and alliance revives. And oh yeah- thanks for the super fun and interactive new potions.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Write to support regarding your situation. I experienced the same sort after using a 30% boost. They returned it to my inventory.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    Also Kabam please change this "check your internet connection" text - it's NEVER in our internet connection. I recommend to replace with: "We are checking our internet connection" text

thanks - believe me, best advice today for you Kabam
  • DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    Are you Italian mate?
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    A few minutes ago I joined for incursions with a random partner and my connection lost for no reason (my data was at its best)
    And when I tried to reconnect
    It went into emergency maintenance.

Its been the 3rd time around a week
    C'mon guys!!!!!
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Hahaha same, no chance I'm getting shxsit from arena with all these maintenence
  • HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    México
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Bug is now synonym with MCOC
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Game UP AGAIN for me
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Was just fighting the 6.2.6 Champion boss, boosted and last 10% with 1 indestructible charge left. Had all 100% health.

I’m far from impressed right now.
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Kabam, you've stopped arena grinding, 100% EQ, just because of your terrible support 2 MAINTENANCES IN 2 DAYS?! WE DEMAND COMPENSATION
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Nichj99 said:

Was just fighting the 6.2.6 Champion boss, boosted and last 10% with 1 indestructible charge left. Had all 100% health.

I’m far from impressed right now.

Check again it's working fine for me now