**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heavy attacks bug and my champs runs by herself against special

Please kabam help me
Already try to contact you in several occasions but it seams you really dont cara about this.
For a long time now when I preform a heavy attacks my champions jump back instead of doing the heavy. Is not always but is enough to make me love some important figths.
Also occasionally my champs run by their own will against the last part of the opponent special attack.
Already did countless tickets about this.
My phone is a OnePlus 5, least android update.
What can I do?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You got any footage? I haven’t seen this once
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Hard to get a footage of this. It doesn't happen all the time,but enough times to make a difference. Just now lost my domino in alliance war because of this. Try to do a heavy and she jumps back,after a several frustrated times im on the wall.
    Happen at least ones a day.
    Already try to resets the phone,reset the app,clean the screen properly mas nothing seams to work
  • Options
    Anyone from kabam here on the forums already hear about this bug?
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Jokepool said:

Hard to get a footage of this. It doesn't happen all the time,but enough times to make a difference. Just now lost my domino in alliance war because of this. Try to do a heavy and she jumps back,after a several frustrated times im on the wall.
    Already try to resets the phone,reset the app,clean the screen properly mas nothing seams to work

If it happens enough to make a difference than you can probably get footage
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's still not working correctly. Without a VPN, I can't enter the first room or progress. I have to restart my device every time I finish a room.

With VPN (eastern US IP), it works fine. My Chinese friends that play have the same problem. So, yet again, China area players are getting screwed bc of some regional issues.
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Sorry, wrong thead.
  • Options
    Okaythen said:

Jokepool said:

You have to tape is,other wise you can't see the bug in action. I can be like one or 2 days without that to happen and bang! Didn't happen all day today for example,but yesterday happen to me 5times in a row in alliance war with Domino. So is insane to tape everytime I play the game, because that a lot of tape
  • Options
    Omega007HazeOmega007Haze Posts: 60
    My champs get stuck doing heavy attacks all the time. Try to tap and do a light attack, champ freezes and does heavy attack. It then fails and im knock out. Wasted 500 units on revives to get through content i entered and get penalized for leaving. Happens every couple days, and when im doing tough content. Its like the game knows im beating it and then stacks the deck against me. So Kabam, you just lost some money i was willing to spend to get through content for sure, bc i wont spend only to lose it all on something that is predictably cheating me. Total bs.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Jokepool said:

Okaythen said:

Jokepool said:

You have to tape is,other wise you can't see the bug in action. I can be like one or 2 days without that to happen and bang! Didn't happen all day today for example,but yesterday happen to me 5times in a row in alliance war with Domino. So is insane to tape everytime I play the game, because that a lot of tape
    Try recording your Domino AW fights and see if you can capture it.