**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally!!!!

After two months I am proud to announce I finally beat act 5.2.4. CAIW is the GOAT I ranked him up to rank 4 Lvl 55 as a 5*. Unfortunately, he was unawakened but that didn't to him from taking control of the contest. He is so amazing. I spent maybe 1000 units on revives and blown through my boost stash these past months. And, finally, I did it. I didn't even use boosts and only had to use 2 revives. Also, sorry for the horrible grammar and punctuation.

Comments

• Options
    Landon5216Landon5216 Posts: 51

How did you need a r4 5* to beat masochism? Are you going to wait for 8*s before trying act 6? Lol cap is great tho

Honestly, I couldn't tell you why it took me that long to beat masochism. I guess it just really made me angry every time I fought yellowjacket. Also, I give up really easily on things like that. However, an 8* does sound nice if they existed. LOL! I really want a 6* but with my luck, its gonna be a jugg or kingpin. LOL!

Do you have any advice for me going into Act 5.2.5?
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

How did you need a r4 5* to beat masochism? Are you going to wait for 8*s before trying act 6? Lol cap is great tho

Fight the first moon knight to learn bane timing, and watch the dork lessons video on bane.
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

Fight the first moon knight to learn bane timing, and watch the dork lessons video on bane.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    If you have Quake and can use her perfectly, she completely ignores bane as well. Timer only starts after somebody lands a hit.

Other than that, just practice playing around bane. You can use specials at the end of your combo if the bane timer is about to switch over to you. You can also hit slightly slower to drag out your combos. Or you could parry and let the stun run for a bit before you start your combo. Also, don't panic if you slip up late in a fight. Bane does less damage to you the lower your opponents health is.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★

After two months I am proud to announce I finally beat act 5.2.4. CAIW is the GOAT I ranked him up to rank 4 Lvl 55 as a 5*. Unfortunately, he was unawakened but that didn't to him from taking control of the contest. He is so amazing. I spent maybe 1000 units on revives and blown through my boost stash these past months. And, finally, I did it. I didn't even use boosts and only had to use 2 revives. Also, sorry for the horrible grammar and punctuation.

ski
    ẞlооd said:

If you have Quake and can use her perfectly, she completely ignores bane as well. Timer only starts after somebody lands a hit.

Other than that, just practice playing around bane. You can use specials at the end of your combo if the bane timer is about to switch over to you. You can also hit slightly slower to drag out your combos. Or you could parry and let the stun run for a bit before you start your combo. Also, don't panic if you slip up late in a fight. Bane does less damage to you the lower your opponents health is.

Don’t let people criticize you without offering constructive comments - everybody has their own skill levels. These two comments show the difference between someone in the community genuinely offering advice compared to someone just mocking the OP. We should try to help each other, not needlessly mock each other.

Keep on trying man and you’ll get to Uncollected status soon!
  • Options

ski
    ẞlооd said:

Don’t let people criticize you without offering constructive comments - everybody has their own skill levels. These two comments show the difference between someone in the community genuinely offering advice compared to someone just mocking the OP. We should try to help each other, not needlessly mock each other.

Thanks man! Now that I'm done with masochism I feel like I actually have a chance at uncollected. Also, with a 5* rank 4 Lvl 55 CAIW I'm sure the collector won't be as hard if it were a max 4*. CAIW is an absolute game-changer.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Great minds think alike I took him cap iw to rank 4 as well congrats on uncollected by the way niceo
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★

ski
    ẞlооd said:

Thanks man! Now that I'm done with masochism I feel like I actually have a chance at uncollected. Also, with a 5* rank 4 Lvl 55 CAIW I'm sure the collector won't be as hard if it were a max 4*. CAIW is an absolute game-changer.
    My advice to become Uncollected - watch a lot of YouTube videos and practice against the first opponent on the easy paths so you get your timing down.
  • Options

Great minds think alike I took him cap iw to rank 4 as well congrats on uncollected by the way niceo

I haven't gotten there yet but thanks for the support!
  • Options

I beat act 6.1 with my CAIW
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I beat act 6.1 with my CAIW
    Good going