**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Okay does anyone fully complete story quest or do you just do only 1 path

So I’ve been doing story quest and so far I’m doing good I’m not fully completing it I’m just playing around with it and coming back later

Does anyone 100% complete it or do you just do 1 path for each quest
I only 100% daily quest

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Get to the bigger things like act 4-5 and then complete
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    You should complete them 100%. Lots of rewards and xp you're leaving out there and I believe mastery points too.
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    I did one clear of 1-4 then 100% 1-3 for units and iso.

Did 5-6.1 now im 100%ing act 5 then I’ll moveon to 6.2
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    This years gifting event I farmed act 1-4 completely to %100 for the units to trade crystals those units in that event really helped my progression
  • Options
    Warpath19 said:

So I’ve been doing story quest and so far I’m doing good I’m not fully completing it I’m just playing around with it and coming back later

Does anyone 100% complete it or do you just do 1 path for each quest
    I only 100% daily quest

Did you say you’re doing the Daily Quests (as in the Daily Basic Cat and Class Cat quests) every day ?
    Better to leave them only for when you are low on specific categories of Catalysts.

Use your Energy for monthly Event Quest (and Side Quests, and progressing thru ACT stories). And if won’t have the time to do them all, then prioritize whatever higher ones you can handle for the higher Rewards, as well as any lower ones that have fewer paths at lower energy cost to maximize how many Units you can earn. Beginner level of monthly EQ is just 1 energy all the way, and fewer paths in each (versus higher difficulties), but earns same amount of Units for 1st pass and full 100% of each quest as the higher difficulties do.
  • Options
    Warpath19Warpath19 Posts: 76

You should complete them 100%. Lots of rewards and xp you're leaving out there and I believe mastery points too.

I know the reason I do it like that is because I’m experimenting with the game nodes trying get a plan of attack but I’m coming back to them later

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I was told by other summoners to start exploring act 4 and only managed to explore chapter 1 100% it takes a long to do chapter 2 only managed to explore the cosmic symboid quest in ch2
  • Options

• Options
    Thats what i did in act 4 so far
  • Options
    Warpath19Warpath19 Posts: 76

Thats what i did in act 4 so far

I did it so I could beat meastro