**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Widow Claire Voyant power gain

I just fought a debuff immune Doctor Doom in Alliance War. I used Claire Voyant’s sp1 and should’ve gained power from it. However I only gained her charges but no power.
I knew her sp2 was bugged but I thought she was fixed. Now this? Has anyone else seen this problem or any others? Maybe someone could help with this?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    And you weren’t already at 20 charges?
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    How is her sp2 bugged?
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★
    No, I was at 3 charges. And her sp2 is known to not always put the buff immunity on her opponents. I realize this has a reduced chance for science champs but it’s happening to all classes.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    TripleB said:

No, I was at 3 charges. And her sp2 is known to not always put the buff immunity on her opponents. I realize this has a reduced chance for science champs but it’s happening to all classes.

I've never heard of that sp2 bug and have never had it happened and I use her all the time.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    TripleB said:

Wow I must be using another champ because my BWCV never has failed to proc buff immunity unless it’s a science champ or specified by a node or effect
  • BoranParkerBoranParker Posts: 47
    I have 5* R3 BWCV and I don't know what kind of bug you are talking about. I use her all the time, I haven't seen any bug yet.
  • Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this, or would you be able to tell us what nodes were active at the time?
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Ok
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I thought you only gain power if they are naturally immune. I don't gain power or charges when I use her against Taskmaster either. Is this not intended?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

I thought you only gain power if they are naturally immune. I don't gain power or charges when I use her against Taskmaster either. Is this not intended?

Do you mean AFTER he becomes debuff immune?