**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Not able to send messages to anyone...

I m facing this problem,I m not able to send message to anyone in game like in alliance social or anywhere ...please if someone knows that how to fix it please tell me...

Comments

• Please help friends ...
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Device name ? @KabirSingh007
  • Could either be just a Chat Ban (so can still play, unlike a full Ban).

Or just a Lag in refreshing/sync'ing the Chat pane with your device (your device doesn’t get a response from server that your msg had been received, even though it did).
    If that’s the case, Exit and restart game, and your message should be there (especially if into Alliance/AQ/AW chat, since global might have scrolled past there by then).
  • FF10
    my device name is realme xt it's not the fault of my device bcoz this is heppening in my both mobiles where is my acc login so i don't think it's the fault of device
  • Could either be just a Chat Ban (so can still play, unlike a full Ban).

Or just a Lag in refreshing/sync'ing the Chat pane with your device (your device doesn’t get a response from server that your msg had been received, even though it did).
    If that’s the case, Exit and restart game, and your message should be there (especially if into Alliance/AQ/AW chat, since global might have scrolled past there by then).

No dude i m still playing with this acc without any problem..bro I reinstall the game again but it was not fixed i m not able to send message even global alliances friends anywhere it's a very huge problem for me ....
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please contact support using the in-game link for account related questions.
  • Please contact support using the in-game link for account related questions.

Okk