**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First R5 5 star!

I've finally gotten my resources built up enough to take someone to Rank 5! My problem is this: I have 4 really good champs ready to go up, but I'm not sure what'll be best for me. I'm Uncollected, haven't started 5.3 or done Variants, and I DO NOT RUN SUICIDES!

First R5 5 star! 46 votes

Venom (sig 200)
2%
Zeezoos 1 vote
Cap Sparkles (awakened)
39%
GroundedWisdomIcejrStfckrMqc19TheSpicyKnightRockypantherxLpirnie5321CtuchikEnvi1Obaid_Jacob03EinfachSoYcatsH3t3rFeroX_the_fat_heringlimeade32HieitakumOonligHtSonata7Xguard77 18 votes
Claire Voyant (awakened)
8%
DoonxAantholowlevelplayerBoranParker 4 votes
Omega Red (sig 200)
50%
Spity68sidthepro1337Lvernon15SceptilemaniacMoosetiptronicMitriaxMoudouRookiieSpinterYa_Boi_28YENANSASHESFiiNCHDas_giStellanIbbyLucifer1810JtheGoat4dlaiSuperiorSymbioteSL1229 23 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Claire Voyant (awakened)
    BWCV unless you use NF synergy with CMM
  • Dsc0721Dsc0721 Posts: 83
    Cmm will shred through the rest of act 5 for you and is a monster In uncollected eq, nick fury synergy helps but she’s still awesome without it, If full suicides I’d say omega though.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Omega Red (sig 200)
    Omega is sig 200 def omega and invest in suicides
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★

You’re telling me, that you can r5 a 5* champ and you haven’t even done an initial clear of act 5 yet...and you have a sig 200 omega red and venom? How?

i've been playing this game 2 years and 100% act 5, completed act 6 and 100% all the variant except var 1. and i don't have any of my 11 rank 5 5* champions at max sig. how the fack can he got 2 max sig champions at that level of the game?
  • MikePendragonMikePendragon Posts: 73

You’re telling me, that you can r5 a 5* champ and you haven’t even done an initial clear of act 5 yet...and you have a sig 200 omega red and venom? How?

i've been playing this game 2 years and 100% act 5, completed act 6 and 100% all the variant except var 1. and i don't have any of my 11 rank 5 5* champions at max sig. how the fack can he got 2 max sig champions at that level of the game?
    I've been playing for over 2 years now. I got in an awesome alliance to start off which got me a good chunk of the way. Especially considering I didn't dupe a 5 star until roughly my 38th or 39th crystal. And let's just say that stockpiling sig stones when you get them is a really good way to do things. Special events were a good source of those sig stones as well as the occasional monthly card or offer. As for rank 5'ing a 5 star without doing a clear of act 5, have you ever looked in the glory store?
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Omega Red (sig 200)

I've been playing for over 2 years now. I got in an awesome alliance to start off which got me a good chunk of the way. Especially considering I didn't dupe a 5 star until roughly my 38th or 39th crystal. And let's just say that stockpiling sig stones when you get them is a really good way to do things. Special events were a good source of those sig stones as well as the occasional monthly card or offer. As for rank 5'ing a 5 star without doing a clear of act 5, have you ever looked in the glory store?
    ive been playing for around a year and a half, completed act 5, working on act 5 exploration, i have resources to take a 5 star up to rank 5 but only two of my champs are at r4 because ive only been pulling trash champs. i only have two dupes, one from a crystal opening and one from a skill ag, but the highest i can go is sig 70. what do you mean by 'stockpiling sig stones'? thats not gonna end up giving you more sig stones.
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    Omega Red (sig 200)

ive been playing for around a year and a half, completed act 5, working on act 5 exploration, i have resources to take a 5 star up to rank 5 but only two of my champs are at r4 because ive only been pulling trash champs. i only have two dupes, one from a crystal opening and one from a skill ag, but the highest i can go is sig 70. what do you mean by 'stockpiling sig stones'? thats not gonna end up giving you more sig stones.
    I've been playing since December , till now i have done till 5.2, I will start 5.3 once I complete exploring act 4 so that my blade goes r4 as currently my void and stark spidey are r4s and I think that I need 3x 5* r4 for act 5.3. I will upgrade someone better than blade like cmm Corvus etc. if I pull them before exploring act4 otherwise blade only. but my lucks and pulls are ewwwwww , , my pulls are winter soldier, superior iron man, og black panther , ronan angela ,green goblin .
  • BoranParkerBoranParker Posts: 47
    Claire Voyant (awakened)

BWCV unless you use NF synergy with CMM

BWCV doesn't need to be awaken if you don't want her for prestige.
  • MikePendragonMikePendragon Posts: 73

I stockpiled (didn't use) all of the 5 star Sig stones I've gotten since I started playing, that's how I got Omega and Venom to level 200. I've got about 80 stones in each of the skill, science, and tech classes because I haven't awakened anyone worth using them on yet. I received more cosmic and mutant stones for some reason. And generics got me the rest of the way.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Omega Red (sig 200)

I stockpiled (didn't use) all of the 5 star Sig stones I've gotten since I started playing, that's how I got Omega and Venom to level 200. I've got about 80 stones in each of the skill, science, and tech classes because I haven't awakened anyone worth using them on yet. I received more cosmic and mutant stones for some reason. And generics got me the rest of the way.
    lol well i only have two dupes, and i have only thrown sig stones into one of them (blade), and its not like im overflowing in sig stones now. i dont just throw sig stones into random dupes, i dont think anyone does. i simply just don't have enough to start off with.