**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gladiator Hulk in Act 6

KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
So I'm mostly going to have to rank my Gulk to rank 5 for my AQ lanes. Is he good/useful in Act 6 as well? I'm done with all Variants and 6.1 100%.

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Gulk is definitely useful for parts of act 6, any passive DOT he is great for such as 6.2 Sinister he will need heimdall tho. I feel like he does his job at r4, but he is definitely a r5 candidate.
  • Options

Gulk is definitely useful for parts of act 6, any passive DOT he is great for such as 6.2 Sinister he will need heimdall tho. I feel like he does his job at r4, but he is definitely a r5 candidate.

He's done well for me at R4, but the Starburst lane during the IW variation in Map 6+the Sinister I face in T2 need him at R5. Or I spend potions.
    Trying to see if potions usage will be better than using Rankup materials
  • Options
    Anyone with R5 Gulk who can share his/her experience? Is he worth it in general?
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    I have 6* r1 gulk, and I didn't really use him for anything while doing act 6 completion. He's an ok option for any passive damage for damage reduction and taunt is nice, but his damage is disappointing. In normal fights rulk was a lot better for me.
    If you already have some champs 5* r5/6* r2 and need passive damage counter, he's one of two options with namor. If not, I'd take someone else. Also imo namor is better.