**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank 5 of these 5 Stars?

I'm a fan of each 3 of these, but am curious which one would be the best choice for my first rank 5 5 star. Only 3500 tier 5 cat fragments and 1 tier 4 mutant class cat away from being able to do any of these, so I should be there by finishing next week's epic event quest.

Who should I rank 5 of these 5 Stars? 29 votes

Spiderman Stealth Suit (duped)
27%
OpandemonioAleorLordNeoUHJ69Bonzodavid4dlaiAgent_X_zzzCryingSh4dow27 8 votes
Domino
48%
Stark78AlfaDoonxpseudosaneColinJensen21Moudouheartbreakid_22EtjamaKingpinamosEinfachSosteampittUmbertoDelRioLostCrestsastomNgoalong711 14 votes
Archangel
24%
Lvernon15Jack_OHaraStevieManWonderDas_giMattmillernwXguard77Celtic1981 7 votes

Comments

• Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    What kind of content are you focusing on right now, and also what are the other champs in your team?
  • JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
    edited April 2020
    I just became uncollected and not sure actually what to head into next. I've got a rank 4 5* quake, rank 3 5* Aegon, and a rank 3 5* Venom the Duck that I usually use.

The only 5* dupe I have is Stealth Suit Spidey
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Spiderman Stealth Suit (duped)
    R5 domino if you have massacre and red hulk synergy (have them as a 4,5 or 6*). If not she is not worth rank 5.
    Aa doesn't need to be rank 5 he is great at rank 4.

But stealthy will be useful for a variety of content, has great utility, nice damage and is good for most matchups.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Archangel
    To me there wasn’t any champ that got used more than archangel in the whole of act 6. But I did not have a ghost until a month back but still used archangel more. He doesn’t need it for eq or small events but for act 6 it’s very handy if he’s R5 and yes I used him a lot more than domino and stealthy in act 6 and those are both R5 as well
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Maybe think about aegon? Or not enough t4cc and t2a?
  • Domino
    Domino to r5. Useful with and without synergies. Great damage awesome first r5
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Domino

Aegon needs to be duped in order to achieve all his potential.

R5 domino if you have massacre and red hulk synergy (have them as a 4,5 or 6*). If not she is not worth rank 5.

Domino is a great champ even being unduped and without the synergies. Go for Domino. You won't regret.
  • JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
    Thanks everyone, looks like I'll go with Domino.

Yeah, a bit far away with the t2a to get him to r5.