**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold problem in heroic

Why is the gold so low? Running heroic on the new EQ and the most I get is 90 gold at the end
Normaly it's 250 to 400 or even more per fight....Bug????

Comments

• CristtCristt Posts: 15
    Is no one having this problem? Very little gold given on EQ
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    I noticed it as well, only getting 40 or 50 gold per fight in heroic
  • Yup same here
    Kabam where's our gold? Are we going to get this back?
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    I saw that too. Master better be giving out 1k-2k if they're going to be cheating people like this
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Let's keep this near the top, I need my gold @Kabam Miike

It's bad enough with needing so much and having so many champs to rank up, it drains instantly
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    So this wasn't just me that noticed that? Good. Plus; seeing as how I'm only at level 51, I'm only getting about 50 EXP after each fight also. The Gold and EXP output on Heroic is horribly low.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    I noticed this as well. I thought maybe I had misremembered how much I was getting before. But now that kabam is putting gold in with offers this makes sense.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    919ebfae3ce31f3df2dc147a0addd11ae9ae1f4eb92382ada9a917d1ab88c90c.jpg
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Yeah, I noticed it, but because they have increased the rewards, I thought it was delivering gold "as intended"
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Gold crystal offer incoming
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Has anyone played master yet to see if it gives way more gold?
  • saimsaim Posts: 18
    kabam we need our gold
    I feel very ripped off, it seems to be only the new EQ, played daily cart event and it's good
    Kabam can we get answer to this?????
  • Hey there, just wanted to let everyone know that I've raised these comments internally. I'm currently waiting to hear back, but I'll make sure to update everyone here as soon as more information is available.
  • Yea, the gold and XP is horribly low
    Any news Kabam Zibiit? Thanks for your Help!
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    A response before leaving for the weekend would be appreciated. I'm not running the quest until it's fixed or you announce this is the new way it's intended to be so you won't be fixing it.
    Why is this thread being censored but not answered? I got a notification someone posted here at 6:26 pm but the post isn't showing.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Just played a bit of heroic and am now getting like 500 gold per fight
    Seems like they fixed it
    Seems to be good again but are we getting the gold we lost, since I already 1/2 way through heroic?
    @crine60 I saw the same thing...it looks like it's being censore...human!!!
    Thanks kabam Zibiit for answering!
    Doesn't seem fixed to me. I am getting either 100-200 some gold per fight or 500 some gold per fight in 2.2 now. I don't recall such a huge difference before in fights in the same quest.