**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Need community help

Just did my initial LOL run
And from those 20k 5star shards i pulled these two champs
I had been away from this game for a long time...i heared about namor nerf..So whim should i R4 of these two?kindly help me out guys..

Comments

• gauravtheslayergauravtheslayer Posts: 103
    My initial roster includes..
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Congrats on the LoL run! You should go out and buy a lottery ticket with that RNG luck. Both champs are worth R5 even after the nerf to Namor, though he benefits greatly from being duped and at max sig while doom’s dupe isn’t essential. You really can’t go wrong with either choice so it comes down to preference and what would help bolster your roster more.
    @Adamb208 @UmbertoDelRio i have this
    Should i use my mutant awakening on namor or some other champ??
    Okk @UmbertoDelRio i got your point..thnx mate :)
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Agree with @UmbertoDelRio. If you can take Namor to sig 200 I’d say go for it. If not, doom is probably the best mystic in the game right now. And doesn’t need the dupe. My namor is sitting at R3 and I have the AG for him. Figured I would try to collect the sig stones and if I dupe him first, then I save myself an AG I can use on AA. If not, I’ve got my next R5, I throw in the Mutant AG and i’ve got myself a sig 200 namor. @gauravtheslayer
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Definitly Doom he is amazing
    Yeah now i am starting to lean towards doom.