**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New Phone.Help!

Today I bought an I phone 11 to play this game on a better device and I was using samsung s8 . I switched to I phone now, should I insta delete my game on ex phone? we have an important aw today and I am not used to iphone so I want to play the aw on ex phone for today. Will I get banned if I do it ? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    log out of your kabam account on your old phone and then log in onto your new one
  • ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61

log out of your kabam account on your old phone and then log in onto your new one

I deleted the game on old game? Already logged in in the phone.Is it the same thing or should I download again and log out?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think that it's ok to have your account on multiple devices, as long as you are the only one playing on it. Hope someone can check this, as I'm not totally sure
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You won’t get banned for playing on 2 devices
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Make sure you don't log into your account with both devices at the same time, you are fine. Plus, if they see that you have the account on two devices, they'll see that the devices are in the same place.

unless you're using vpn
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Make sure you don't log into your account with both devices at the same time, you are fine. Plus, if they see that you have the account on two devices, they'll see that the devices are in the same place.

unless you're using vpn
    vpn on both devices in the same vpn location is fine. If I connected both devices to a hong kong vpn server for example, it would be fine, because they are still technically in the same location, in real life, and on the VPN. That is, unless the OP uses 2 different VPN services
  • ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    As for now, there is no problem but I am sad because till now I thought the problem was the phone but now I know I just suck at this game. I still can't play as good as I want to. I make stupid mistakes and die in long fights like lol or abyss