**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Roadblock

RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
I’ve hit a wall in knowing who to rank up. Everyone in the box is a 5-star rank 4 and above or a 6-star. I’ve completed Act 6 (not 100%) and the only thing left is initial clear of Abyss. Who would you recommend? I don’t like using Ghost and Quake gives me a headache. Thx.

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Looks like you only have 1 horseman for abyss, Aegon. You may want to save for the other 3 you need.

Otherwise, maybe try someone like ghost or just someone for synergy, or just someone fun to play.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @RonD9 Bro, how did you collage that pic like that? It look so nice. Share some tips please
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    @ReallyYeah He has 5* and 6* clicked so because he doesnt have 6* Ægon it shows up as unowned
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    Because of the filter 5 and 6 stars. The unowned list is bugged
  • Options
    RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232

I don't think that all the photos are yours @RonD9
    In the last picture, there is an Aegon unowned, even though you have him at rank 5. Can you explain this?

I filtered 5 and 6 stars. I don’t have him as a 6 star.....
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    RonD9 said:

I’ve hit a wall in knowing who to rank up. Everyone in the box is a 5-star rank 4 and above or a 6-star. I’ve completed Act 6 (not 100%) and the only thing left is initial clear of Abyss. Who would you recommend? I don’t like using Ghost and Quake gives me a headache. Thx.

Use Aegon ,She hulk for champion, Claire ,Void and ghost Rider synergy.And if you don't know how to use Claire in Abyss I have full guide on it.